Please school me on Nicki Minaj

Originally Posted by sevenzro1

Bahamadia, Lauren Hill, MC Lyte > Any female rapper

The latter two I can go with you on, but Bahamadia? ugh, It's just something about a chick with a high top ceasar that irks the hell outta me...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

http://www.youtube.com/v/Agro8r4nyGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/Agro8r4nyGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i found this extremely funny

Originally Posted by richyung412

Plus nikki got ghost writers thats whole crew got writers. Jae millz and drake write about 80% of the work there, Why you think they havnt droped a cd yet???

Outrageous claim with no proof to back it up. Plus weren't people saying Drake has ghost writers. So he has ghost writers for his ghost writing?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by richyung412

Plus nikki got ghost writers thats whole crew got writers. Jae millz and drake write about 80% of the work there, Why you think they havnt droped a cd yet???

Outrageous claim with no proof to back it up. Plus weren't people saying Drake has ghost writers. So he has ghost writers for his ghost writing?
eyes.gif
2824685.jpg

Originally Posted by Philadelphia

i dont understand yall Young Money fans. at all
It's pretty easy to understand, really...

Age demographic is mostly 9-16
Mostly white kids
Born in the mid-90's

indifferent.gif

YM is trash except Wayne, Drake, Short Dawg

C2 still gets heavy plays by me though.

Tha Mobb, Hit Em Up, Fly In, Fly Out, Carter II, Get Over, Feel Me, Receipt, Grown Man

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by Philadelphia

i dont understand yall Young Money fans. at all
It's pretty easy to understand, really...

Age demographic is mostly 9-16
Mostly white kids
Born in the mid-90's

indifferent.gif
you have my vote for most annoying virgin on the internet

Some of yall sound like yall wont $#@% her because she sounds like a ****** on the mic. SO WHAT

Back
Top Bottom