Please school me on Nicki Minaj

I've only listened to a handful of songs that she's featured in but its pretty safe to say she's probably the best female mc to ever do it.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

I've only listened to a handful of songs that she's featured in but its pretty safe to say she's probably the best female mc to ever do it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nicki Minaj is a played recycled version of Trina, Foxy, and Lil Kim. She has looks but her flow is on the same level as Wacka Flocka. ****ess at its finest

well comin from a YM fan stay away from her new material
sick.gif
.....go get all of her stuff BEFORE the whole YM thing

she was ill back before she got all comercial....now her voice is annoying and she just spittin random WACK bars

idk if its me but everybody in YM use to be ill now they just all got that random punchline syndrom

Wayne was ill back in the Hot Boys - C2 days
Gudda was ill back in the SQ days
Drake was ill before he hung around Wayne
Nicki Minaj & J Millz was ill back on all the DVD freestyles n videos

and im sorry buddy but you just straight up dissed these females as far as female rappers go......these ladies will always top any list in my eyes

P.S. outta all the newer females in the game this young lady takes the crown

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Nicki Minaj is a played recycled version of Trina, Foxy, and Lil Kim. She has looks but her flow is on the same level as Wacka Flocka. ****ess at its finest

Lyrically she is on a whole nother level compared to them.

Are yall serious? I've only heard the songs she's done with lil wayne but she's outshined him on almost every track.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Are yall serious? I've only heard the songs she's done with lil wayne but she's outshined him on almost every track.
get her beem me up scottie mixtape.

I think she's pretty coo but the s_ she be talking about is the main reason why females dont get respect in the game

whorebag

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
some dude at school yesterday was openly blasting nicki minaj in his car
smh.gif
, she needs to quit rap and just make flicks

I hate to admit it but she growing on me. And yes she is better than Wacka/Soulja Boy.

Back
Top Bottom