please tell me something good about these: EQT CRAZY 2000 (KOBE) PIXXX

Any Footlockers, Champs, or Footactions that has them in SoCal ..... Let me know please.

Sorry, kobehead, I ended up playing two games last night and got in late. I will post that sku# before Thursday, I swear.

All right cool. Damn eastbay is only up to size 11 for the white/navy now and only up to size 10 for the black/white. Now my only chance is stock locate for11.5 or 12.
frown.gif
I knew I should have pulled the trigger for the 11.5 last night.
mad.gif

Kobehead, here are all the numbers from the box tag--- UPC PO: 211757001 model 079100 Sku 41-04669-8-04 UPC#8394835535
I beleive the color code is above the sku#, but I am not really familiar with how adidas does there numbers. The color code for the navy/white is 806. If youneed more, I can try.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Kobehead, here are all the numbers from the box tag--- UPC PO: 211757001 model 079100 Sku 41-04669-8-04 UPC#8394835535
I beleive the color code is above the sku#, but I am not really familiar with how adidas does there numbers. The color code for the navy/white is 806. If you need more, I can try.

That's not it. The number in your Footaction receipt is the SKU number.

I got mine today and is it me or do they smell weird? The shoes were kind of hot because they were in UPS truck and man these have a weird smell when therubber is hot.

I noticed that too. They have a super-strong rubber/glue smell. It goes away as soon as the super-strong sweaty feet smell takes over. J/P.

I haven't found these anywhere online. Seems like they only have size 9s (I'm a 10). Any idea?

As legit as can be. The red trim is a special color only for Moe's, so adidas trusts them. Big spot from NY. I have heard the shipping is a little slow,but they are cool.

are those kobe EQT 2000 are retroed..never know they were retroed..or maybe i wasnt updated cuz i dont pay attention to it..

As much as I fiended for these I still haven't gotten around to bying them...

anyone have pics?

^Same boat

Were these intended to be limited? I was assuming they would be everywhere, Eastbay never even had a FSR

They actually are pretty limited (only about 500 pairs per color) and the only major retailer that has them is Footaction. You guys are sleeping on these ifyou don't get them. Really comfy, but I'd suggest getting a half size smaller.

Originally Posted by mjdrew

They actually are pretty limited (only about 500 pairs per color) and the only major retailer that has them is Footaction. You guys are sleeping on these if you don't get them. Really comfy, but I'd suggest getting a half size smaller.

Really? Source? Moe's still has a FSR.

This is adidas not Jordan....They don't have the rep that a retro Jordan or Nike has. I'm sure they didn't intend to only sell that many,Footaction probably didn't want to risk another adidas retro sitting on the shelves like the Kobe 1 and Crazy 8. The other small mom and pops shops onlybuy around 12 to 15 pairs.

Think about how small Moe's is, do you think they could sell thru 500 pairs of kicks by themselves?...No. A FSR could be 12 pairs, it doesn't meananything to have a FSR. In today's sneaker world the only shoes kids care about are dunks, AF1's, and Jordans. A limited edition Jordan could really be10,000 pairs or more, a limited adidas is more like 300 to 500 pairs. If you like a shoe you should buy it, no matter if it's limited or not...I don'tneed hypebeasts to tell me something is limited to have me buy it. I like these because no one else is wearing these and I didn't have to pay a crazyamount of money for them.

Ok...from the way you speak on things, Adidas needs to get out of the basketball shoe business b/c 500 pairs will not keep the lights on. That %%% ain'teven worthwhile

I was going to wait for them to be on sale on eastbay like the TMac 1's and buy like 6 purrrrrs but whatever, I guess I'll look into Moe's

Just because they only sell 500 pairs per color of a retro model doesn't mean their bball business is terrible. They kill team shoes and do even betterthan Nike in some cases.

I was just going along with you saying limited for Jordan's=10,000 and Adidas=500 (not even taking into consideration the price difference) You made Adidassound like chopped liver

Back
Top Bottom