please tell me...... VOL: Cali Iz Active! CALI Heads Check IN!

smokin.gif

I can ride out to this track for days on end

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i'll tell you one thing, nor cal bangs for bread, not colors

I really don't understand why you nor cal cats always try to deride socal whenever you can...why can't this thread just be appreciation for all of cali?

Originally Posted by Nash

I really don't understand why you nor cal cats always try to deride socal whenever you can...why can't this thread just be appreciation for all of cali?
laugh.gif
seriously

NOBODY even said anything about NorCal or bad mouthing em, the song is from LA area artists, but even Too $hort is in the video yet someone feels like speaking up.

Kinda like the short kid in the crowd jumping up and waving their hand in the air like "I'm here too!"

That WC rap compilation was pretty dope, but damn how'd they forget this?!

What I been sayin' though, 90's hip-hop was all Cali...and in general, that era of hip hop>>> now.

Makes me wanna just hop in my car and cruise down the PCH to this %+@@. Too bad weather is dreadful here in NorCal.

WESTCOAST TILL I %$%#$@ DIE. Im in the geart of cali man. WATTS STAND UP. bringing back some good cali music here on these videos. Then when the west was really running the rap game man.

One of the coldest, realest, diss songs ever. You can hear it in pac voice he was serious. That " My 44 make sure all your kids dont grow" was something serious

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Nash

They got that little brother inferiority complex.  Besides the 49ers the bay is irrelevant to me

Back
Top Bottom