Please welcome NikeTalk's newest moderator: Kdwallace

Quote:
No hazing will be necessary, cleaning up after all your failed dating advice posts, sorry roast attempts, 28 line signatures, and 3 gigabyte personal pics will be punishment enough.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Economics
From Friedman to Sowell, we know what's up.
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG
AIM: Roy Anglais

Congrats.

Quick Question: Whats the purpose of a "TEAM MEMBER"?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Runnin' to tha back of ya bumper
Let you stop and then hit you wit thunder uh huh uh huh
Kansas City, Kansas

congrats

Quote:
Quick Question: Whats the purpose of a "TEAM MEMBER"?

if i remember..a team member is somebody who donated to the community chest when it was still around

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE, HOW HIGHHHHHHHHH
[table][tr][td]
Still reppin Team SouthCarolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince & Team Poop​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

congrats!

lucky this is the internets or else i probably wouldn't understand a word you'd be saying

just remember i've never mentioned anything negative about you. i need that for when it's going down.
break it, shake it, bake it, then you cruise it. treat it like those whiteys at nike and just do it
blah blah blah ninja blah blah blah fam blah blah blah doggie blah blah blah ya dig? -- Uginius
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Congratulations!

When you get the chance, could you tell me what the staff room looks like? I heard it's the @#%$. :lol:
laugh.gif

Britney Spear's in this movie > Jordan's jumper in game 6 of 1998 nba finals...

Congratulations! Good luck!

Method Man, is a NTer nominated for this position in a once-in-a-year basis?
Do that thang up mami make it roll Once you pop pop lock it for me girl get low If yo mama gave it to you baby girl let it show
Once you pop lock drop it for me maybe we can roll...Oh!​

lol @ bsp

kdwallace this is really weird but I thought u were a mod already when I looked at a post of yours yesterday in the sports forum. I went back to check if it said moderator under ur name but it didnt. Weird. Maybe im on drugs...
TEAM FINANCE​
No one ever got rich working​

Word, I aint seen BSP since his Boss's myspace incident SMH damn shame

Rushed for 305 yards and three touchdowns on 94 carries over the last two seasons at Central Florida Also caught seven passes for 89 yards His top season came in XXXX, when he carried 65 times for 227 yards and two scores Prior to his time at Central Florida A XXXX graduate of St. Francis Prep. High School in Queens, N.Y., where he played for coach Vince O'Connor Rushed for over 1,800 yards and 25 touchdowns during his senior season at SFP Named a High school All-American by Blue-Chip Illustrated, Unanimous All State selection, in addition to being selected Queens County Player of the Year.

Congrats, make the best of it
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

^ Oh daaang.

LOL
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ BSP made a thread along the lines of something like 'I think my boss might be a perv!' or some crap like that.

In the thread, he stated that he found the myspace of his boss, and that the myspace had some freaky stuff in it.

People asked for the myspace. He refused. People asked for the name of the guy. He refused. People asked for anything. He refused everything.

NT detectives found out where BSP works, found out the boss' name, found the myspace, and indeed, there was some freaky, bondage type crap on there.

I think a few NTers messaged the freaky, bondage boss, and BSP asked for the thread to be locked so he wouldn't get fired. The thread was locked.

The next day, Kiddin Like Jason says that... BSP was, indeed, fired.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

good stuff.. congrats.. mods dont get enough love on this board anyway.. keep doin what you're doing!!
Plaid Unit : The Fad of tomorrow here today.

Quote:
^ BSP made a thread along the lines of something like 'I think my boss might be a perv!' or some crap like that.

In the thread, he stated that he found the myspace of his boss, and that the myspace had some freaky stuff in it.

People asked for the myspace. He refused. People asked for the name of the guy. He refused. People asked for anything. He refused everything.

NT detectives found out where BSP works, found out the boss' name, found the myspace, and indeed, there was some freaky, bondage type crap on there.

I think a few NTers messaged the freaky, bondage boss, and BSP asked for the thread to be locked so he wouldn't get fired. The thread was locked.

The next day, Kiddin Like Jason says that... BSP was, indeed, fired.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

NT is ruthless.

Now I understand why Ska will never post his picture.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

Back
Top Bottom