Please welcome NikeTalk's newest moderator: Kdwallace

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Today I'm pleased to announce the latest addition to our community's administrative team: Kdwallace.

Kevin's one of the elder statesmen of NikeTalk, one of relatively few members with a working personal memory of life during the Carter administration. As a veteran member of NikeTalk, he's been doing his part to help out and contribute to the site and we look for him to expand his positive influence on the community in his new role of moderator.

Although we expect the best from him, I feel it's only fair to remind him at this point that, legally, he is entitled to change his mind and retreat with his tail between his legs within 2 weeks. We call it the BSP rule.

No hazing will be necessary, cleaning up after all your failed dating advice posts, sorry roast attempts, 28 line signatures, and 3 gigabyte personal pics will be punishment enough.

I hope you'll take a moment to join me in welcoming Kevin to the NikeTalk staff.
Be sure to wish him the best of luck, he'll need it.

Congrats!
***KMD in 2007***
Here we go again It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. It is your civic duty and responsibility to vote KMD in 07. This post was brought to you by the committee to elect RyanKMD a moderator. All financial contributions can be sent to RyanKMD@gmail.com. Thank you for your continued support to make Niketalk a better place.

Congratulations!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

i missed the mod draft??

damn. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Goonies
CHEVY RIDIN' HIGH BOY​
Team Tell Em Why You Mad​

Congrats.

There's a mod draft?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>WE NEVER SLEEP[/td][/tr][/table]​
Ask not what TLN can do for you, ask what you can do for TLN.

Congrats Kdwallace :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamNegrodamus​

"Yo momma got a peg leg with a kickstand"- The Pharcyde

DS Tour Yellow IV's sz 9.5 $150 SoCal Meetup preferred

Pardon my ignorance but who's that? is that fam with the Slam magazine covers in his avy?
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Congrats man. Very well deserving of it.

On another note there's soooo many stickys now in general :rolleyes
eyes.gif
33-27
PLAY SOME DAMN DEFENSE​

Congrats, I guess, to a new life-long duty of being a slave to NikeTalk service.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
Nerds Team Late Night shall inherit the earth!!

Congrats, but more important another KMD siting...

TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
one of relatively few members with a working personal memory of life during the Carter administration
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
We call it the BSP rule.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Quote:
one of relatively few members with a working personal memory of life during the Carter administration
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
Although we expect the best from him, I feel it's only fair to remind him at this point that, legally, he is entitled to change his mind and retreat with his tail between his legs within 2 weeks. We call it the BSP rule.
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif

KdWallace,
Congratulations :nerd:
nerd.gif
8)
glasses.gif

Rushed for 305 yards and three touchdowns on 94 carries over the last two seasons at Central Florida Also caught seven passes for 89 yards His top season came in XXXX, when he carried 65 times for 227 yards and two scores Prior to his time at Central Florida A XXXX graduate of St. Francis Prep. High School in Queens, N.Y., where he played for coach Vince O'Connor Rushed for over 1,800 yards and 25 touchdowns during his senior season at SFP Named a High school All-American by Blue-Chip Illustrated, Unanimous All State selection, in addition to being selected Queens County Player of the Year.

Thats whats good, what forum will he be moderating, i think yall should start him off with an easy task like the FAQ Forum and move him up gradually.
My C.R.E.A.M increases like black unemployment!

Congrats, brother.

Keep your finger crossed that you're not assigned to the JB forum...

sorry Cam

:frown:
frown.gif
Equipo BOXEO
You go in there and start backing this guy up and doing what we trained to do. Otherwise don't come back to this freaking corner! You hear me!​

Heck yeah, kd!! :smile:

Now we finally have someone that has an interest in checking up on the cycling threads we get every year.

Both of them.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Back
Top Bottom