Please welcome our new moderator: Cameron Nelson.

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Please join me in welcoming our newest moderator, Cameron Nelson, to the NikeTalk staff.

Cameron, as many of you know, has been a member here since NikeTalk opened to the public on December 10th, 1999 - which I believe is roughly around the time he began work on his Saturn. Over the past six and a half years, he has demonstrated an unquestionable commitment to this community and I'm sure that his wealth of experience as a veteran member will serve him well as he takes on the challenge of serving NikeTalk as a moderator.

Cam will primarily watch over the Jordan and Jordan Price/Fake check forums, but he'll have the authority to respond to problems in each of our other forums as well.

Thanks, Cam, for selflessly volunteering your time to help us continue to provide the type of safe, respectful community that our fellow members and sneaker fans deserve.

Now get to work.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Congratulations Cam. Thank god you were not given admin or all the people that say they hate those cars you post and make fun of your Saturn (half of NT) would be banned :b
tongue.gif

Good choice Method Man.
Formally known as gswarriorsnum1

Hypocr1t1cal born at: 4/16/91 11:47
[/b]​

congrats. hopefully you can help turn around that mess of a forum
It's [/i][/b] sides to every story
[/i] strikes and you be in for life, mandatory

nice, the first thing i want you to do is to make a car post w/ nothing but euros and VWs w/ streched out rubbers.
Its not what you know, Its what you can provestill team anti ds.

Congrats Cam, now that Saturn will really NEVER get finished will it
ROCKIES[/b]
Jumping back on the bandwagon​

Quote:
Cameron, as many of you know, has been a member here since NikeTalk opened to the public on December 10th, 1999 - which I believe is roughly around the time he began work on his Saturn.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

congrats man!!!! well deserved!

I saw a post by him at 11:30, then at 11:50 hes a mod I was like what the hell? . . congrats
setters, Hyphy started in the O
The whole Bay go stupid, I'm from the Valley-Jo
[/center][/b]

My man... I was in the Jordan Brand forum,

And when I saw Cameron Nelson locking a thread... I was thinking, "What the hell?"

Came straight here to see a thread on the debut mod himself... Congratulations, son!

FOR SALE/TRADE: Flint Grey VIIs (Size 9.5) or for trade with a (Size 9),
'06 Sheed AF1s (Size 9), Foot Patrol Air Stabs (Size 8),
LA Map AF1s (Size 8.5), COF Hype AF1s (Size 8.5), the DMP (Size 8),
and LA Map / Kobe Huarache 2K5s (Size 13)...
WANTED: CrisONE's DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! Tee (Black/Purple) in Size XL!!

congrats. next time you make a thread about your car, every reply will be along the lines of "cam, you're a genius" and "cam, i love how you challenged conventional thinking and decided to work with a saturn. you're my inspiration in life" to avoid being banned.

does anyone have a complete list of all the mods and admins as of now? it feels like we have 25.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​

congratulations bro......you seem level headed enough to do it well.

good luck in the jordan forum though.
And shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, So feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands,
We will flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Back
Top Bottom