Please welcome our new moderator: Cameron Nelson.

Quote:
which I believe is roughly around the time he began work on his Saturn.

Way to stand him up and then knock him straight back down. Low blow man, low blow!

But, anyway, congrats Cam, don't let the power get to you.
[/b]

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT.

Congrats.

Any news on any new Buy/Sell Guides?
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

:smokin
smokin.gif

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")

Quote:
Cameron, as many of you know, has been a member here since NikeTalk opened to the public on December 10th, 1999 - which I believe is roughly around the time he began work on his Saturn.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OWNED

Aiiyo Cam you better not banned me if our opinions differ on Southern artists and music
**CAUTION***​

Congrats, Cam! Stay level-headed, bro. It will be hard sometimes, because there WILL be people that intentionally try to show you up, call you out, cut you down, blah, blah, blah ... leaving you like, "Dang, do I know you from somewhere?!" Nope. You don't know them from anywhere. Just out to show their ... ... ... donkey.
laugh.gif
You've been here long enough to see many a staff member get tested by people that don't even know them, so you know what I mean.
Method Man:
Cameron, as many of you know, has been a member here since NikeTalk opened to the public on December 10th, 1999 - which I believe is roughly around the time he began work on his Saturn.
denni5themenace:
he's going to take even longer on that car now :frown:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Cam, you better NEVER finish that Saturn ... or we won't know what to do with ourselves.
tongue.gif

you: *posts a thread with pictures of the completed project*
all of NT: "So uhhh ... it's ... all done?"
you: "Yep! Finally got it all finished!"
NT: "Wait ... soo ... no more jokes?"
you: "
smokin.gif
Tha's riiiiiiight."
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< KID LEBRON III's or WISE LEBRON III's (11-12.5)[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

congrats
IM THINKING OF REVIVING NIKEPARK

NAH IM JUST HIGH AND IN NEED OF SOME BEAST WARS

Congrats Cam.

I know we have complete opposite interest in nearly everything but the English language. we were never in the same post. :lol:
laugh.gif

congrats.

congratulations, Cameron Nelson.
The Most Notorious NTer in History.......IS BACK
Wanted size 10.5-11 DS Only- Sole Collector Seattle AM95
China LBJ III
and Jordan III Black + Infared VI + DMP
AIM- Lets Make Wafers

Congrats Cameron Nelson.....if that is your real name. Respond already! Your public awaits your State of NT address!

[/center]
[/b]​

For some reason I always thought Cameron Nelson was Nelson C...ehh oh well...

Congrats Cam!

Thanks for the support everyone...I really appreciate it. I really do.

I've always loved this place, so I'm just happy that I'm able to give back and do my part. I'd like to see the JB forum as a better place than what it used to be, and get rid of most of the unnecessary stuff. Some stuff I'll let slide, since there's nothing wrong with discussion...we've seen every pic until 2007, so there's got to be something to fill the void. However, name calling, bashing, etc won't be tolerated, regardless of who you are.

Quote:

:wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
Now, THAT was cold blooded!

I'm going to finish the car, believe me! It's still on track, as it's always been! I'd never hear the end of it if I DIDN'T finish it!

Quote:
Aiiyo Cam you better not banned me if our opinions differ on Southern artists and music

Never. You know I'm always up for a good discussion! :D
happy.gif

You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com<br><br><br>

Quote:
Cameron, as many of you know, has been a member here since NikeTalk opened to the public on December 10th, 1999 - which I believe is roughly around the time he began work on his Saturn

Great Sub

good choice on cam
carz​
you aintalreadyheardImFromTexas​
M-YungScarz​

I'm telling you right now, If Cam starts banning people for saying his car stinks etc then its gonna be a problem...
...Yes, I'm on my third name.

Back
Top Bottom