Pls lemme know if this audi will be a good car for a 22yr old

I heard Audis pre 05 have a lot of transmission problems.
Look at Toyota and Acura. Establish yourself and cop a new Audi off the lot one day.

I think its silly to get an Audi with that much mileage. You will be paying an arm and leg for maintenance.

after owning 10+ cars , the best experience i can tell you is to buy what you feel like buying.........people will literally lol @ having a honda or lol @ "he thinks hes a baller cuz he got a an audi // hes an idiot for paying that maintenance/repairs"..........you can be "efficient" and boring in a honda , or have a lil more fun with the audi which , when it breaks , will cost more.....but if you WANT an audi , buy & maintain your audi and enjoy your audi .......

with that being said , personally , i would NOT get the audi based off the mileage and personally knowing that those transmissions give out and they leak oil ....

Last edited:
Man just get a honda and call it a day.

Thread is almost as bad as when dipset wanted to buy an 01 Jaguar

If you can't purchase a brand new Audi don't buy an older used model.

You're bound to run into a lot of maintenance problems and they'll suck your wallet dry.

Pick a car you can actually afford.

Last edited:
Bunch of negativity nancies in here.

You are only spending 3.7k. Go head and get what you want. If and when it breaks you'll learn your lesson with thr wallet pain. Can always sell it off too.

Have fun OP. Asking others how to spend your money is foolish.

Bunch of negativity nancies in here.

You are only spending 3.7k. Go head and get what you want. If and when it breaks you'll learn your lesson with thr wallet pain. Can always sell it off too.

Have fun OP. Asking others how to spend your money is foolish.
Being realistic is not being a negative nancy.

Buying old luxury cars with high mileage is simply a bad idea. Period.

wish cars weren't such status symbols so we'd be spared these questions
i know people in brand new m4's and brand new camry's

most of the time the dude in the camry has more money/stability , srs

even people in sonata's , dead srs

altima is the official broke baby mama // dude at a call center making payments car though 

i know people in brand new m4's and brand new camry's

most of the time the dude in the camry has more money/stability , srs

even people in sonata's , dead srs

altima is the official broke baby mama // dude at a call center making payments car though 
eek.gif
roll.gif
SPOT ON

save your chips, get a bugatti, commence project: new yambs every 10 minutes. you're welcome.

after owning 10+ cars , the best experience i can tell you is to buy what you feel like buying.........people will literally lol @ having a honda or lol @ "he thinks hes a baller cuz he got a an audi // hes an idiot for paying that maintenance/repairs"..........you can be "efficient" and boring in a honda , or have a lil more fun with the audi which , when it breaks , will cost more.....but if you WANT an audi , buy & maintain your audi and enjoy your audi .......

with that being said , personally , i would NOT get the audi based off the mileage and personally knowing that those transmissions give out and they leak oil ....

Had a B6 3.0 when I was younger and I loved that car but dat oil leak...smh turned my baby to a money pit

Back
Top Bottom