PNW NTers: COLLEGE DILEMMA!

Alright, here's the deal...I just got accepted into Western Washington University as well as the University of Washington. I'm sure most people are saying: that's an easy decision! UW all the way! However, my situation is a little weird.

I plan on becoming a high school teacher so I can coach HS sports and Western Washington University offers Secondary Education as a major, however the University of Washington does not...

What should I do? I doubt there are any people that choose Western Washington over UW...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

go with western since they provide your major...
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

as many PNW NTers know I am a die hard Husky, that being said your decision needs to be personal. If Western offers your major then it seems like the place to go. Ever visited the school? Great campus, cool area, and if it offers your major then it would be the way to go IMO.
Team Pacific Northwest​

you should go to a school for the education that they offer not for the big or sports
RIP​

Bobby Jones

Komson W​

or as a backup plan, pick UW cause they are cooler than all these other BS schools.
Team Pacific Northwest​

i heard western is real isolated. surrounded by nothing but trees and water. my teacher (WW alumni) said he almost went nuts up there. but u should visit the school and see for yourself. dont go to UW only cuz all your friends are going there
aim- watch0utitskevin
email- kevinhan206@yahoo.com

Quote:
BCC > all
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

a community college is a good opinion because if you go there for your gen ed then you can transfer to a college and finish your degree. It's much cheaper and you pretty much get the same education. But most of the people who go to community college are the losers from high school
RIP​

Bobby Jones

Komson W​

If the program at WWU is the one that will set you on track for what you want to do, then go there. It's a simple decision. I was a journalism major so I went to WSU. If I wanted to be a business major, then I would have gone to UW. It's all about the programs, not the colors, not the people, the sports teams, etc.

get an undergraduate degree in something other than education, then do your certification. Teachers who actually had a scholarly focus are superior in all of my experience. For instance, major in history, then go get your certification. I would go to UW on this premise.
I want to trade my size 11.5 Giants URLs for something bigger.

this is what you do...you go to the uw ima next weekend and be on the same team as richie le and mitchell landous from kentridge. holla back.
"Damn, this milk is helluva good!" -Mr.T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom