Poeple You'd Like To Punch ITF vol. I hate your guts

you don't have to justify why you picked who you did
laugh.gif

rosie.jpg

tom_cruise.jpg

wspveu.jpg

How can you dislike someone you have never met? That doesn't make any sense. And I bet you don't like when people judge you before they know you.

Ginger chicks
Alex Rodriguez
Marko Jaric
Brett Favre
Bill O' Reilly
Keith Olbermann
Dane Cook
Jonas Brothers

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

How can you dislike someone you have never met? That doesn't make any sense. And I bet you don't like when people judge you before they know you.

How does it not make any sense? There are some celebrities I don't like based on their behavior on TV or in an interview.
How can you like people you've never met, but not dislike them? I'm sure there's celebrities you'd like to meet based on what you've seenof them on t.v. amirite?
Nobody likes when people judge them before they know them, but you everyone does it, it's called a first impression

tony yayo
sasha vujacic
big ben
hines ward
David stern
jim Rome
jay marriotti
the announcer on jay leno
doug Collins
delante west
verijou
(sp)

George-W-Bush.jpg

But, if the opportunity was ever given to me, I'd probably take the $1000.

No physical act of violence is worth passing up money.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

How does it not make any sense? There are some celebrities I don't like based on their behavior on TV or in an interview.
How can you like people you've never met, but not dislike them? I'm sure there's celebrities you'd like to meet based on what you've seen of them on t.v. amirite?
Nobody likes when people judge them before they know them, but you everyone does it, it's called a first impression
Ehh, I typically assume people put on a front once they get on tv so I can't possible take how they act on tv to be the real them. Some peoplemay actually be like that but I give them the benefit of doubt.

CAN'T STAND:
rosie o'donnell

paul hellmuth

anderson verajo

sasha vujacich

joe budden

lil bow wow

melissa rivers

charles hamilton

von wafer

rafer alston

Kate from Jon & Kate plus 8

starting off I'd donkey punch Jessica Alba
But this militaryiv x bboy1827
365775327.jpg

365775328.jpg

365775329.jpg

can't stress this next one enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to punch the H E DBL HOCKEY STICK OUTTA THIS DUDE
365775330.jpg

365775331.jpg

365775333.jpg

Dude from our Highschool militaryiv can't stand this dude
365775334.jpg

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

daniel-gibson.jpg
I can't stand this ole mascara wearin Timon and Pumba LeBron meat ridin dude.
My list:
Anderson Varejao
Big Baby Davis
Raja Bell
Miley Cyrus

Back
Top Bottom