POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU MOVIE MAY 10TH 2019 :o

This movie is going to make at least $1.5B and probably another $500M from merchandise sales. People about to be fighting each other for collectible mini plushes from McDonald's Happy Meals too, just watch...

I stopped playing after Pokemon Yellow. When my son beat Pokemon Sun last year, I felt so washed...

I stopped at Pokemon Black and White (even though I have X and Y). Kanto (Generation 1) and Johto (Generation 2) are my specialties.

This movie is going to make at least $1.5B and probably another $500M from merchandise sales. People about to be fighting each other for collectible mini plushes from McDonald's Happy Meals too, just watch...

I stopped playing after Pokemon Yellow. When my son beat Pokemon Sun last year, I felt so washed...

Loved Yellow because it let you obtain all of the starter Pokemon and had Pikachu walk around with you. I have all the original games (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal); I even have the Pokemon Trading Card Game that was on GameBoy.

I stopped at the the third version of Pokémon. I think the first was red, the second was blue, the third was silver?

I think.... It's been so long ago.

*edit

Actually never mind. I think the third was yellow? I definitely remember playing a version where pikachu was walking around with me lol

red/blue/yellow are gen 1
silver/gold/crystal are gen 2
ruby/sapphire/emerald are gen 3
and so forth...

Loved Yellow because it let you obtain all of the starter Pokemon and had Pikachu walk around with you. I have all the original games (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal); I even have the Pokemon Trading Card Game that was on GameBoy.

Yea i had up to Gold I think. But i didnt really know all the pokemon in there like i did red/blue/yellow

I feel like they pitched this movie and everyone knew it was going to be stupid but it ended up being so self aware everything worked. You can tell it’s aimed towards adults but I don’t think that was it’s orignial intention

Damn I always thought if they ever made a live action Pokémon movie, they’d go this realist route to make them look like actual animals. I’m happy they went true to the looks of the animation. Like look at charmander, still had the cute look and exaggerated eyes.... I’m all in. This movie is for us 20-30 year olds lol.

I mean is this really really considered a true to form Pokémon movie thou?

Obviously there are realistic looking Pokémon, but just talking the route they're going.. I've only seen the cartoon, the cards and then that recent game everyone was playing for a hot min on their phones

MhwsItoc_o.jpg

WUhe9R9R_o.jpg

9Xeh2Gex_o.jpg

5yZhbbTv_o.jpg

1epr2hgb_o.jpg

TvoYpFRP_o.jpg

WPIv7XJh_o.jpg

nn7FQrSK_o.jpg

9sIyyEw4_o.jpg

akqdgH8B_o.jpg

aFNUjax8_o.jpg

wvagBHVx_o.jpg

Mewtwo though :smokin

Machoke/champ playing traffic cop

The girl has Psyduck in her backpack, not Misty or Misty?

I noticed one of the frames a Squirtle is taking on a bunch of Gengar in an arena

Mewtwo though :smokin

Machoke/champ playing traffic cop

The girl has Psyduck in her backpack, not Misty or Misty?

I noticed one of the frames a Squirtle is taking on a bunch of Gengar in an arena
Blastoise* but yea

Looks dope

The teaser they initially released wasn't appealing. But the new trailer makes me want to see it opening weekend.

Nintendo/Pokemon on a MFin roll, they just announced Pokemon Sword/Shield coming out for the Switch later this year.

Back
Top Bottom