POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU MOVIE MAY 10TH 2019 :o

i think they went with detective route because they want to test the waters and they do not want to starts out with realistic pokemons battling each other where peta will deem it animal cruelty

i am still curious how they'll pull it off, maybe just not have them actually physically hit each other and just use powers so it looks more fantastical?

Pokémon the movie already gives people “what they want” if you want the same tired story. They made the right choice

shoulda been pokemon snap based.... but im here for live action pokemon

only thing is idk any pokemon past the original 150...... edit:151

Last edited:
There’s like a Pokémon renaissance every 3 years. It makes no sense for this to still control my heart and pop culture the way it does. I literally teared up watching the trailer for Sword and Shield this afternoon. I have at least one Pokémon game from EVERY generation. Even Mystery dungeon. Just beat Let’s go Eevee last month. Needless to say... in :nthat:

only thing is idk any pokemon past the original 150......

Pok%C3%A9mon_Mew_art.png
?

There’s like a Pokémon renaissance every 3 years. It makes no sense for this to still control my heart and pop culture the way it does. I literally teared up watching the trailer for Sword and Shield this afternoon. I have at least one Pokémon game from EVERY generation. Even Mystery dungeon. Just beat Let’s go Eevee last month. Needless to say... in :nthat:

I want to play the Let's Go games but don't have a Nintendo Switch. Though to answer you question the marketing for Pokemon is the same as Nike; top notch. It's a franchise that those young and old can relate to through means of collecting.

I was googling Pokémon damn they be having some crazy Pokémon out there eh

I especially liked learning about the alpha Pokémon with 1000 arms and the one who flaps his wings and there's a storm for 45 days

Last edited:
The Gameboy Color games didn’t end until I had caught the Mewtwo (I know you could catch the Mew with a Gameshark).

Back
Top Bottom