POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU MOVIE MAY 10TH 2019 :o

as long as you are all in on the film, you'll thoroughly enjoyed it

and you'll have more fun with it if you grew up with pokemons

plot was a bit out there but as i stated, if you're all in then its easy to buy

but i definitely want to live in that world

in the end when they finally showed the dad... lowkey wanted him to say his name or nickname was ash :lol:

That world looks fun as hell..and potentially hazardous at lmaoooo. Peeps would def be trying to catch and train exotics and high level killers to cause chaos. Gyarados with hyper pump could destroy some stuff.

Was gonna watch tonight but been battling a hangover all day. Will be in tomorrow for the culture. Probably bring my book of Pokémon cards to be elitist and what not :lol:

Caught it last night

Little more childish then I liked but I thought it was dope. I grew up during the OG Pokémon was it brought back memories.

Ending scene was :pimp:

The movie was actually surprisingly good. It did the videogames and anime justice. The world building was greatly done as well.

Made me feel like I was in elementary school again when the usher handed me my Pokémon cards. :nthat:

That ending was fire. :nthat:

-Drew

Just came back from my showing and I loved it. I was getting so giddy seeing Pokémon from Charmander to Morelull. Was surprisingly dark thematically. Def want a sequel.

The only thing holding me back from seeing this is i dont wanna be in there with a bunch of kids (I'm 32)

I saw it 11 pm last night and me and my brother were like 2 out of 8 people in the theater. Thought this film would easily gross a billi but it debuted at number 2 this weekend with Endgame still taking the top spot for the 3rd weekend straight. Movie might not make 500 mil with Endgame still going strong and Aladdin and Godzilla 2 on the horizon. Movie deserves 2 watches though. I absolutely loved it.

I saw it 11 pm last night and me and my brother were like 2 out of 8 people in the theater. Thought this film would easily gross a billi but it debuted at number 2 this weekend with Endgame still taking the top spot for the 3rd weekend straight. Movie might not make 500 mil with Endgame still going strong and Aladdin and Godzilla 2 on the horizon. Movie deserves 2 watches though. I absolutely loved it.
Nah that overseas market
been doing legwork on films past few years
They will get a nice return
I hope

Watched the movie with my son today. He loved it and i really liked it. Curious to see if there’s gonna be a sequel.

I had to ask my son the names of some of the Pokémon’s. One scene w/ Psyduck made me laugh and made me spit out the matcha latte i was drinking. Lmao.

anyone else thought that ditto chick was jessie from team rocket?

but this better be in the damn sequel

Saw the movie with my son last night, he loved it of course. I appreciated it for what it was but it just seemed so rushed, but that's probably because I just watched a 3-hour film in Endgame weeks prior haha! I'm rooting for it to do well of course because it was made properly.

I really didn't care for the whole human soles being transferred into Pokemon concept, too far out there.

I was never into Pokemon growing up, but I took my son to see the movie last weekend and he absolutely loved it. I didn't hate it...

I kinda saw the ending coming.

It was pretty good.

I'm not sure where they will go from here if they do sequels.

D6yu6ZeU8AA1tCt.jpg

D6yu6ZcU0AAtLv2.jpg

D6yu6ZbU0AAZnxJ.jpg

Just caught the movie.

Decent. I enjoyed it.

Loved the plethora of Pokémon all over with out it seeming forced.

Back
Top Bottom