Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Took me a while to figure out that you need to spin the circle at the poke stop. Irony, here in Hawaii, we have a restaurant chain named poke stop, sells poke lol (raw fish kind) I'm going tomorrow to see if it's an actual poke stop.

I don't know how people are finding anything inside their cribs. I found a squirtle and that's it. My boy found a charmander

Funny, I saw like 7 cats in my hood just outside on their phones trying to catch Pokemon. What is the world coming to? :lol:

I don't know how people are finding anything inside their cribs. I found a squirtle and that's it. My boy found a charmander
I found a charmander while I was on the can 
laugh.gif

You all see that article about that dude that caught a Pidgey while his wife was giving birth. :lol:

If you have to "be in motion" turn off the augmented reality camera. Also, that seems to keep [emoji]128267[/emoji] levels better too.

Was on my way home just now from work seen a gym leader with a cp10 pidgey made a quick U turn. Parked my car. 1 hit the pidgey with my cp256 pinsir. took over the gym! This game is way better driving around. Be safe.

Last edited:
I found a charmander while I was on the can :lol:

You must've started playing while on the can? Lol starter pokemons (Char, bullba, squirt) are actually useless at this point. Fastest way to level up and make your Pokemon stronger is to catch th same, transfer them for candies and use it to power up.

I'm lost in the sauce, b.

I'm just trying to hit lvl 5 and turn this charmander into a charizard

Scooped a Ghastly, Pidgeoto, and Weedle on the way to work. Hit lvl 5 and joined a team Mystic

Dawg I'm flexing this incense so hard right now trynna get this Rhyhorn that's close near me.

COME ON POKEGODS, COME THRU FOR ME B I NEED DIS

Theres 250 apparently.
Didn't even know there were that many pokemans

Cliff Notes on how to play this game?

So you find POKEMON as if you are really Ash? You have to walk around and find them in your hood?

Cliff Notes on how to play this game?

So you find POKEMON as if you are really Ash? You have to walk around and find them in your hood?

You can walk around, drive, bike, etc.. catching pokemon you find. Some easy to catch, some harder.

The more pokemon you catch, the higher your persons level is. The higher level you are, the higher level pokemon you find.

Once you reach Lvl 5, you can pick a team (Blue, Yellow, and Red I think) and battle Pokemon gyms for ownership.

You can evolve the pokemon you have, level them up, with the things you get from leveling and catching duplicates and sending the duplicate pokemon to the professor.. for every duplicate you send to him you get a candy specific to that pokemon. I.E. Pidgey candy, Pidgey requires 12 candy to evolve to Pidgeotto but 50 to evolve to Pidgeot.

I hear they're going to be doing waves of updates to add stuff, presumably one will be to battle other people.. i hope they put a friends list feature or something.

Back
Top Bottom