Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Edit: When is this update supposed to drop?

I do have mixed feelings about the nests changing. I had a machop nest near me. However, I only got 100 ish candy before it switched to Bellsprout. I'm ready for it to change again, I just hope it is something worth-while.

Last edited:
Y'all catching fire Pokemon and I'm hatching unlimited ratattas pidgeys weedles and caterpies

And that's after back to back Magmars then back to back onyx

I got 4 5k and 1 10k that should hatch tomorrow

@IhaveAQuestion - Where was this at? You encountered a Wartorle, Nidoqueen, and an Exeggutor all in a span of 13 min? Then to top it all off, you catch a Dragonite?
Atlanta Centennial Park

Always lit

We had Dragon Con this way so Cell Service was through the roof

Fastpokemaps is a life saver!

Them Wartortles always pop up I actually started skipping them
laugh.gif

Waiting for Snorlax to pop up

Did a mass evolve last night and got my Jolteon, Raichu, Ninetails, and Rhydon. Also hatched a Tangela. I didnt like the move set for Jolteon (discharge) so i evolved another eevee with the name trick and got another Jolteon with thunder

Is it just 1 candy per walk? That'll put me at 80 km to get enough for a Charziard/Venasaur :x

Does anyone know if a Pokemon will reappear if you were to log out and log back in after they flee? :nerd:

I haven't had anything amazing run off on me (knock on wood) but I see all the bad juju happening to the rest of you guys. Just wondering if there's some type of loophole.

havent really seen poliwraths in the wild but def enough poliwags to evolve them. Still looking for a good IV poliwag to evolve

Back
Top Bottom