Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

i got those invites too but its always just three people in there including me so i had to ditch :lol:

Man, I literally
Had 3 different people in at 3 different times, also a random by stander. Coulda had 5 if everyone could join at the same time lol.

i might send out invites later for raid hour, ~6pm pst

i was gon try and jump in on that last invite but my extra iphones on the walking cradle in the bedroom

we could just save the rocket radar to fight giovanni for when mewtwo is avaialble again, right?

i dont think the rewards moving forward is worth it, what do you guys think?

1620329878902.png

Yup you can. Already banked 2. Going for the third in this current event. Hopefully all these chances, I can land a 95+ iv when it’s back in rotation.

we could just save the rocket radar to fight giovanni for when mewtwo is avaialble again, right?

i dont think the rewards moving forward is worth it, what do you guys think?

1620329878902.png

agree. Don’t care about shadow legendary birds not meta enough for me. Shadow mewtwo most definitely is

no problem, yall usually get the priority invites

i think you get a free raid pass for the weekly field research and can stack em more than 3 at least, i think i had 5 or 6 total at once

i was gon go to my usual too but i hate it when the raids starts at different times, it becomes a waste to go so i just did it remotely today

no problem, yall usually get the priority invites

i think you get a free raid pass for the weekly field research and can stack em more than 3 at least, i think i had 5 or 6 total at once

i was gon go to my usual too but i hate it when the raids starts at different times, it becomes a waste to go so i just did it remotely today

yeah I thought I had more remote passes between some that I bought and the weekly free ones but apparently I used em up, oh well. got my stash of deoxys-D

Anyone want to trade me for a Donachu? His lie attack is extremely effective. Probably the strongest Pokémon there is.

i need inspectorswaget (i think this add was from NT) to complete the best friends thing, we're 3 days away. :lol:

-allrdm

we need to compile the NTers but i think a lot are inactive now too

frink85
allrdm
inspectrswaget
agflexshow
llcooljunr
kvsm23v24

those are confirmed, others that i think are NTers (just going through my friends list)?

EMkicks
HellaFilthy
Killionaire
ATStill1974
CPAcatcher
EddietheCPA

Yes! I'm ATStill1874.

Mostly just do GBL, I miss most of your guys raid invites bc I'm battling. :lol:

Although if anyone's down for deoxys raids I need a good IV one 👀

Back
Top Bottom