Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Dang, I'm glad I was able yo catch that evee if it went. Down hope it's up by the time I get outta work was guna do a river walk with the wife and catch some water pokebruhs.

I got a 1778 snorlax that is running a local gym, I have 2 10k eggs that are incubating ... Ya boy bout to have the 96 bulls on deck

Obviously the app ain't working right now, but I live right downtown (fishers Indy) and when I walk outside my building ther is 4 gyms and around 12 poke stops within a circle.. So dope.

**** load of kids though, I'm 30 and nowhere near the oldest out there

I hope the games resets. LoL ...

My account is jinxed. Don't have time for a lvl 17 with his best poke a pidgeot 776. SMH

Dude talking about 1776 snorlax...

Game just started getting good for me [emoji]128514[/emoji] I hope it doesn't reset !

About to hit lvl 11 and been catching cp300 plus unevolved pokemon

Whats good man caught a magmar and kadabra last night was too busy with other things lol i did use the lucky egg tip and waited to evolve my pokemo. Went from lvl 13 to almost 16 in 30 mins... also only had enough candy to evolve one eevee but i did name him sparky n it did evolve in a jolteon... hearing the nickname is working so far though

Where is that? Whenever I see a large group going one way, my immediate thought is to dip another way.

Last edited:
Damn my first day off from work since this game been out and wanted to play. Guess I'll have to find some other way to geek out

Back
Top Bottom