Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

30.  He would've been my highest cp pokemon by about 500
embarassed.gif

I genuinely feel bad for anyone who lose out on a dragonite
I cant imagine the pain
I am very grateful I caught mine

View media item 2158557

:nerd:

2 were hatched from eggs, 1 from fisherman's wharf, 1 from lake Merced.

I was in San Diego over the weekend and saw a Snorlax nearby when I was at Universal Studios waiting on the tour.

Figured I'm on vacation, forget it :lol:.

Dumb question, but do you have to be at a certain level in order to see fully evolved pokemon in the wild (dragonite, arcanine, gyarydos, etc)? I'm almost at level 20 and I haven't seen any of those bad boys.

I have an evolved dragonair, arcanine, and i'm 30something candies away from a gyarydos.

Nah dude u will see them but based on your level is the cp u get.
Funny thing I encountered is that on a day when I'm hunting for mons all I get from stops is revives and potions.
On a day when I want to take gyms all I get is pokeballs. Feel like it is coded in the game of what your items are looking for and what u need. I stopped by 50 poke stops and only got 3 ultra balls.

Nah dude u will see them but based on your level is the cp u get.
Funny thing I encountered is that on a day when I'm hunting for mons all I get from stops is revives and potions.
On a day when I want to take gyms all I get is pokeballs. Feel like it is coded in the game of what your items are looking for and what u need. I stopped by 50 poke stops and only got 3 ultra balls.
THIS.

I could not get any revives at all in San Diego :lol:.

Got back into it recently. Found an Onyx on the golf course. Finally hit level 20 but my mons still lacking.

Back
Top Bottom