Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Snorlax's galore out here
where? sniper/spoof world?
laugh.gif

I genuinely feel bad for anyone who lose out on a dragonite
I cant imagine the pain
I am very grateful I caught mine
Facts..... 

I have seen a dragonite on the tracker maybe 5 times. but i could never track it down. until one morning driving in to work. 

popped up again on the tracker, i said f**k it..... this can't keep happening. pulled over an took maybe 10 steps aways from my car. 

an it pops up on the map.... after my third ultra ball/third berry, i was like this ish better not run. 3 more ultra balls/ berries and i had him. 

both my Snorlax & Lapras were hatched

my Gyarados i had to grind those magikarps

i'm lvl 25 about to be 26

Pokémon GO Plus, JUST AROUND THE CORNER

It’s almost here! Nintendo and The Pokémon Company just announced that Pokémon GO Plus will be available in much of the world next week, on Sept. 16.

Pokémon GO Plus is a companion device that connects to your phone over Bluetooth[emoji]174[/emoji] Smart (the Bluetooth low energy connection designed for health and fitness applications), allowing you to keep your phone in your pocket and go about your day-to-day activities while still being able to collect valuable resources and capture even the most elusive Pokémon. We’ve been testing it here at Niantic and we love the way it allows you to blend Pokémon GO even more seamlessly into family and fitness activities. Now you’ll be able to play and enjoy your walk, run, hike, park trips or visits to the library without having to look at your screen all the time.

As you pass by a PokéStop, Pokémon GO Plus will vibrate and light up and alert you to the location. You’ll even be able to collect new items just by clicking the Pokémon GO Plus. If there’s nearby Pokémon hiding in your area you’ll be alerted with lights and vibrations; catch the Pokémon with a button on Pokémon GO Plus and then continue on your way (later, you can check your Journal to see which Pokémon you’ve just caught).

Pokémon GO Plus will be available on September 16, 2016 in most countries and later in the year in a few South American territories.

View media item 2159267

Last edited:
they just need to add something... anything...

still waiting for that damn tracker

From that brief description of the Pokemon Go Plus device, it sounds like it just automatically catches whatever Pokemon are nearby with the push of a button. How would it choose which pokeball to use? And if it is a guaranteed catch every time, is there even a need for great/ultra ball? If using that device would we be losing out on curve bonus and throw bonuses?

I am interested in knowing more details about the device, but I am not sold on it.

If there’s nearby Pokémon hiding in your area you’ll be alerted with lights and vibrations; catch the Pokémon with a button on Pokémon GO Plus and then continue on your way (later, you can check your Journal to see which Pokémon you’ve just caught).
So... the button will have a flawless throw and 100% catch rate? I'd never swipe the screen again...

I guess the vibration for Stops and Pokemon must feel different or else you wouldn't know what you were clicking at 
laugh.gif

Pidgeottos are harder to hit with a ball due to them hovering above the ground/being further away, but if you successfully hit them, they seem to have a better retention rate than Pidgeys... 
mean.gif

Man, it's so discouraging when you got 2XXX pokemon or 19XX pokemon taken down from gyms in less than 30 minutes.

It's hard in SF...In SD, I had my gyrados at a gym for over 24 hours. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom