Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

All these baby mons hatching for me could have been og 150 mons im missing
mean.gif
i have 4 marinating right now. hopefully i get at least 1.

anybody know what egg will hatch what (2k vs 5k vs 10k)? or is it all random?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the baby pokemons are to simply fill the Pokedex correct?

I can only assume they wont serve any battling/gym purposes?

Dammit, nest migration happened about 5 hours ago. Nest that had been Charmander for the past week or two is now Squirtle when I checked it after work...
mean.gif
Oh well, I have plenty for Charizard, I was just greedy and wanted two of em
laugh.gif

^No way?
I checked earlier and my nest was Omanyte (been gone for a couple weeks for break).

You have me tempted to walk back across the street to see what it is.

Hatched a Togepi yesterday, and a Smoochum a couple days ago. Still need the Hit Monsters, and to find Charmander, Machop, Abra and Geodude nests.

Man my local park is a drowzee nest, looks like I won't be going back until the next migration, and my library is also a nest but it's nothing big, at most you'll see 2 of the same Pokémon everyday throughout the day. At first when I discovered it, it was magmar then pinsir now eggecute

I'm also tired of gyms, everything gets taken down now, nothing lasts like it did acouple months ago

I thought the event was supposed to be a greater chance of togepi's hatching wasnt that the advertised line on the last update. I'm still awaiting the 1st one.... 

Man my local park is a drowzee nest, looks like I won't be going back until the next migration, and my library is also a nest but it's nothing big, at most you'll see 2 of the same Pokémon everyday throughout the day. At first when I discovered it, it was magmar then pinsir now eggecute

park here is currently a voltorb nest. was a clefairy, magmar, diglett. im not sure when it changes. i pass by it everyday and so far voltorb shows up nearby so no changes.

park here is currently a voltorb nest. was a clefairy, magmar, diglett. im not sure when it changes. i pass by it everyday and so far voltorb shows up nearby so no changes.
the drowzee nest was onix (didnt take advantage of it for gen 2, need like < 20 candies for steelix) then abra, then geodude, now drowzee (something that would always spawn in my town around the library so im tried of them)

:\ my nest that was Omanyte for the two weeks I was out of town (got back and caught 2) turned to Jigglypuff....

finally hatched a igglybuff, down to needing togepi and smoochum. On my 10-19 5km eggs since the event started so hopefully these ones do the trick. Wasnt there supposed to me more starters spawning starting today? Haven't seen crap aside from a million santa pikachus

Back
Top Bottom