Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

My Lapras dropped 120 CP :stoneface: .

Mine dropped 200 smh

Seems like he's the only one who got nerfed

My Lapras was at 2688, now.....

View media item 2336133

:smh::smh::smh:

Servers started acting right as I was leaving work so I went for a drive through downtown Dallas. Outside of the Gen. 1 evolutions, starters, and legendaries, I have no idea who these Gen. 2 mons are :lol:. I stopped playing/following pokemon once Silver/Gold came out.

View media item 2336139View media item 2336140View media item 2336141View media item 2336142

My Lapras was at 2688, now.....

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Servers started acting right as I was leaving work so I went for a drive through downtown Dallas. Outside of the Gen. 1 evolutions, starters, and legendaries, I have no idea who these Gen. 2 mons are
laugh.gif
. I stopped playing/following pokemon once Silver/Gold came out.
damn you got 5 evolutions, you lit

after a phone restart, the game opened up for me with me earning a medal and BAM! new mons. got about 13 new ones. 2 ran away (that gumby figure and that yellow beetle). i'll get it tomorrow. now i'll see who i can evolve now...

Evolved Evee to an Espeon, followed by two flareons. Smh.

Last edited:
Lapras nerf isn't a huge deal. Slightly lower CP Lapras still can plow through Dragonite.. and better for prestiging your own team's gyms.

It's encouraging to see new content but I'm admittedly not too hyped over gen 2. Catching this guy for a moment felt like last summer again though.
View media item 2336316

Lapras nerf isn't a huge deal. Slightly lower CP Lapras still can plow through Dragonite.. and better for prestiging your own team's gyms.

It's encouraging to see new content but I'm admittedly not too hyped over gen 2. Catching this guy for a moment felt like last summer again though.
must be nice

Umbreon,Houndour,Hoppip,and Gligar down.Not great but pretty good since I only ventured maybe 2 blocks from home today.

Evolved Evee to an Espeon, followed by two flareons. Smh.
That's how the first round of Eevee names worked- it only works once for each name, and after that it's random. People got lucky and thought it worked more than once, but it didn't.

It's lit... out here catching new mons right and left. Just figured out I picked up a Dragon Scale at one of the Stops tonight, so now I can evolve to Kingdra! 
nthat.gif

Also picked up a Nanab Berry, but haven't tried using it, yet. I really like the updated controls for catching mons.

UPDATE: Evolved a 93% IV Horsea to a CP1368 Kingdra, with Dragon Breath/Blizzard. Wating til sites update with new moveset information before I decide to power up or not. I've got 353 Horsea candy left, but no more Dragon Scales, atm.

Moves have been re balanced

Last edited:
Guessing that's why they bumped up the charged moves to higher damage since they slowed down the quick attacks. Battles take forever now. Blissey is a real tank

Guessing that's why they bumped up the charged moves to higher damage since they slowed down the quick attacks. Battles take forever now. Blissey is a real tank
Thought the quick attacks seemed slower,thought it was just me though :lol: My HydroPump went up 30 points and Solar Beam went up 80 points.

Yeah u gotta be on top of your dodges. There is no warning on the charged attack like before.
What's a good gen 2 top tier Pokémon? They all look weak so far, other than blissey

What kinda moveset is this?! When was there Hurricane and Steel Wing?

MFer is just a high CP pidgeotto. Disappointed.

View media item 2336348

Move sets have been changed

Yeah u gotta be on top of your dodges. There is no warning on the charged attack like before.
What's a good gen 2 top tier Pokémon? They all look weak so far, other than blissey

Gen 1 is probably gonna be stronger than 2 as a whole

Tyranitar will be the new dragonite.

Donphan and espeon look promising

There are a lot more cross-typed moves available now. For instance, Ninetales can use Solarbeam (grass), Arcanine can use Wild Charge (electric), and Slowking can use Fire Blast (fire). Those are just the first few that jumped out at me.

*!?@ lowering the cp of lapras when i spent so much candy & dust maxing them out :smh:

Also they added some erratic dodges for the mons when youre catching them just so they can add a new berry for stopping it. Had me confused when abra this morning started hovering in a circle clockwise.

Last edited:
Any one else's keep crashing after about 2 mins? Havent been able to run around without a force restart

Back
Top Bottom