Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I got a 2 star boring deoxys if it helps 🤷‍♂️ lol

1597096002734.png

probably an easy win for porygon though it sucks because i actually have a 4* that i already evolvoed so it wont have the community day move

second will probably be charmander because his shiny is super populer, everyone wants blastburn back and mega evo is coming soon

damn

i honestly didnt even bother this raid hour

was gon do the free daily but its too damn hot outside

Niantic about to rake in the dough for people buying elite TMs for mons with double CD day moves now.

This is gonna set a baaaaad precedent

Hope Charmander doesn't win. Porygon should win and then Caterpie for a dope shiny throughout all of it's stages. Charmander looks bad as does Charmeleon, Charizard is the saving grace.

i mean no ones really looking to keeping charmander or stops at charmeleon

porygons going to win for sure for the first month, second place is charmander just because mega evo is coming and one of them earns the dragon typing so it can go full dragon with drgn claw and drgn breath which is actually useful in pvp for coverage

caterpie is useless outside of having a shiny, not worth the community day

and while i am typing this, just got a notification that theres a dragon event make-up week..? is it because of the no deino hatches or they saw how many people purchased incubators to hatch shiny deino, gible, bagon, etc... and how much money they made from rrp to fight rayquaza?

at least i get another chance at a shiny rayquaza

Anyone experiencing a glitch where a premier ball “pauses” or “sticks” when spinning it? Apparently it’s a known issue. Just duo’d a Gen raid with a best friend, 15 balls no catch at least 4 were thrown away because of the glitch :smh:

thanks for joining in nt-pogo-fam... just wanted to use the daily and i couldnt solo it and 3 of yall joined and came in clutch

not a shiny but a 3*, much love

i'll try my best to return the favor... unless its a 2star raid, sorry but i cant used up a rrp for that :lol:

thanks for joining in nt-pogo-fam... just wanted to use the daily and i couldnt solo it and 3 of yall joined and came in clutch

i'll try my best to return the favor... unless its a 2star raid, sorry but i cant used up a rrp for that :lol:

If I don't get a shiny during raid hour tonight I'm done with Genesect, tired of chasing it around

how do i join this?

Back
Top Bottom