Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Frink85 thanks so much for the invite.
Sorry I couldnt join kept running into the error popup “No group could be found with that code.”

No matter what I did the popup kept persisting. On reddit some peeps have come across the same error as well when doing out of state remote raids. That’s Niantic for ya :lol:

i think that mostly happens when you're late at joining, theres also an error where the invite lingers even when they are done battling in the raid so when you try and join that error pops up

how do i join this?

i just happen to know a handful of NTers id (mostly because i only had NT as friends for the longest and are close to best friends if not already there) and invite them and they join in, some of them are from the west coast/same timezone too so its easier for them to join

Frink85 thanks so much for the invite.
Sorry I couldnt join kept running into the error popup “No group could be found with that code.”

No matter what I did the popup kept persisting. On reddit some peeps have come across the same error as well when doing out of state remote raids. That’s Niantic for ya :lol:

When I would get the error I figured I was too late and the raid started already but then I read reddit too that a lot of people get the error all the damn time. Sorry bruh, the Genesect wasn't a 100 anyway lol.

i think that mostly happens when you're late at joining, theres also an error where the invite lingers even when they are done battling in the raid so when you try and join that error pops up

i just happen to know a handful of NTers id (mostly because i only had NT as friends for the longest and are close to best friends if not already there) and invite them and they join in, some of them are from the west coast/same timezone too so its easier for them to join

oh nice. can you add me then? i'd like to do some remote raids. lmao

1152 1538 5397

ive actually invited you a couple of times because were best buds for a while now and actually could do a lucky trade for the longest :lol:

theres another one here who i can lucky trade as well

but yah ill add you more often though im not sure ill go crazy for heatran

Was really hoping to mega evolve my shiny lucario right off the bat in gbl. Guess we’re gonna have to wait. Anyome done a ,ega raid yet?

i dont even know what it looks like yet, if its a 6 stars or theres a new logo for mega raids

i did see some people using ditto in mega raids and they transform to the mage forms of whoever you're fighting

430597E1-2D78-4ACA-B315-5CC333C61F97.png

1E22437A-F656-4411-AD6E-E6C115AFE1EC.jpeg

so you complete the raid and get mega energy, and you use the mega energy to evolve your existing Pokémon?

yah, it cost 200 mega points to evolve them and its all about how fast you take them down so the more raiders the better (i believe they increased the size of how many can participate too)

i was invited in two mega raids (venu and blast) and they werent in their mega forms which was weird, i did notice there was an update after those raids so i suggest yall update your app asap

depends how fast you defeat 'em, i got 35 energy from my raids and theres also pokemon specific energy for mega evo too

i believe the research tasks gives weedle mega evo energies and only cost 100 to mega evolve so it depends

1598564292338.png

after thinking about it, mega evolutions kind of a fail

cost too much to evolve them to mega and it only last for 4 hours and you pretty much have to use remote raid pass to get that much since many still arent going out as much, at least around here

theres really kind of no use for it either, raids are easier than ever with remote raid passes so using it for that isnt really the most ideal and it cant be used in gbl (right now) and even by then, its almost too op (though chances are they'll have a separate league that allows it)

it really is for stuntin and we cant even do that because its so short, really looks like a cash grab, i think they saw how much people loved raiding the rayquazas and deoxys and genesect and tried to pull it off with the megas but people are gon be less inclined to spend $$$ on something that has a 4 hour timer and not only that you got to average about 5 raids to evolve one (the first time for that pokemon)

i wish the pokemon stays mega for good until you evolve another one so i can at least make it a buddy and walk around with the mega form

but at this point, its not something im even gong to bother much with

hmm true. I mean, I don't really need 12 psystrike Mewtwos :lol:

2x transfer is on the 11th, I'll try to overcome my fear of transfers lol

GBL as far as I know this season. Last season I got to rank 7 and no legendary or anything rare really, don't care anymore.

if you havent transferred them psytrike mewtwos yet, save me one in case we get a lucky trade? i believe we are within 100km of each other so we should be able to trade and i dont have a psytrike mewtwo

How long do mega evolt
if you havent transferred them psytrike mewtwos yet, save me one in case we get a lucky trade? i believe we are within 100km of each other so we should be able to trade and i dont have a psytrike mewtwo

I pared it down to 9 :lol: I got you if/when that lucky trade comes

after thinking about it, mega evolutions kind of a fail

cost too much to evolve them to mega and it only last for 4 hours and you pretty much have to use remote raid pass to get that much since many still arent going out as much, at least around here

theres really kind of no use for it either, raids are easier than ever with remote raid passes so using it for that isnt really the most ideal and it cant be used in gbl (right now) and even by then, its almost too op (though chances are they'll have a separate league that allows it)

it really is for stuntin and we cant even do that because its so short, really looks like a cash grab, i think they saw how much people loved raiding the rayquazas and deoxys and genesect and tried to pull it off with the megas but people are gon be less inclined to spend $$$ on something that has a 4 hour timer and not only that you got to average about 5 raids to evolve one (the first time for that pokemon)

i wish the pokemon stays mega for good until you evolve another one so i can at least make it a buddy and walk around with the mega form

but at this point, its not something im even gong to bother much with

the fact that you have to raid every time you want to mega evolve = need more remote raid passes = $$$$$ for Niantic

not gonna bother unless i'm out and about and can use a free pass

i am not sure ive seen anyone happy about it, really feel like a pure cashgrab

i dont even like heatran ut id rather use the free daily raid pass on it

i think i have a problem... its midnight and i see an axew and really contemplated hard jumping in the car and getting it :frown:

in miy defense i havent caught one yet :lol:

8006E55F-ECAB-42DC-9AFC-140DFE1E38AF.jpeg

i think i have a problem... its midnight and i see an axew and really contemplated hard jumping in the car and getting it :frown:

in miy defense i havent caught one yet :lol:

8006E55F-ECAB-42DC-9AFC-140DFE1E38AF.jpeg

Ive done the same thing for a gible around the corner at 1130 :lol: it’s close enough why not

i guess niantics greed didnt pay off this time and proves their mega implementation was terrible?

they never reached 2 mil mega raids to unlock mage pidgeot?

1599439058765.jpeg

I think that's why they're handing out more remote raid pass bundles 😂

Haven't cared for it at all. If we can unlock a move permanently, we should be able to have mega evos permanently. Don't want a rental.

Back
Top Bottom