Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

wha t a sh*tty com day

not only does porygon suck in pve and pvp, but i played for 4 hrs and one 3 star and all shinies are zero or 1 star

then they made it extra rare to get pokeballs from gifts

it could all be bad luck but i cant imagine how bad it is to get one 3* after a good 100+ porygons caught

ive lao seen one mega pidgeot raid, dumb

Yeah...i didnt even get one 3* pory. Lots of useless shinies though 😂

The direction this games going is no bueno.

Lol same as y’all. No 💯 some 3*, shinies were all garbage. But porygon isn’t meta relevant at all so it’s whatever, good for the collection. Shiny looks pretty cool.

1607809277450.png

research wants rhyhorn/abra/piplup, so naturally i have a million gastly/weedle spawning around me

My incense is all rhyhorn and abra. Wish i could trade you lol.

Need a shiny mudkip andpiplup out of this weekend

when i used togekiss (98 + best dbuddy bonus cp) i think it had steel wing and melted the poor mon

i switch to swampert because genrates the charge move quick but its still doesnt make it at times

I guess you have to get lucky with the move set of the Aerodactyl? I know a lot of folks on Reddit are frustrated lol

Try using Magnezone. I can take it out with 3 wild charges and one shield. Mine is only at 2630cp.

I always miss everyone's invites for raids |l

i might try that but im not sure i have a good IV, is it pretty bulky against him? i used maxed metagross and it just hits so hard

i still get one here and there but i do miss a lot of them

i joined frink85 frink85 invite for the ho-oh and got a shiny and we also lucky friends right now, once that trade distance gets extended we got to do that trade so think about what you need

i might try that but im not sure i have a good IV, is it pretty bulky against him? i used maxed metagross and it just hits so hard

i still get one here and there but i do miss a lot of them

i joined frink85 frink85 invite for the ho-oh and got a shiny and we also lucky friends right now, once that trade distance gets extended we got to do that trade so think about what you need

distance trading went live at 1 today, ill PM you

is there another way to evolve to a vaporeon, leafeon and jolteon if youve already used the name method?

i know leafeons possible with a mossy lure but are the other two just random?

is there another way to evolve to a vaporeon, leafeon and jolteon if youve already used the name method?

i know leafeons possible with a mossy lure but are the other two just random?

nah after the name trick its luck of the draw for the Kanto 3. the others are either lures or day/night + walking distance

quick! There’s a Xernias raid I can remote invite people too. Almost did it with 3 total. Need 4, 20 mins left.

08287EDF-CA4F-402C-8C18-9EE94B9D7A25.png

i got those invites too but its always just three people in there including me so i had to ditch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom