Pokemon heartgold and soulsilver tomorrow, whos copping?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

uhh hopefully no one on here.

anyways pokemon red&blue>>>>>>>>>>any pokemon game period.
Why do dudes try to act like they're too cool to be playing/buying Poke'mon?
laugh.gif

It's just a video game like everything else you're playing on the 360 and %%%$. It's not like dudes are still buying the cards and watching the show and rockin T-Shirts. They're just playing a fun video game.
grin.gif

the diffrence between the video games i play and pokemon is pokemon is rated E for everyone 10 yrs plus

i play games rated m for mature and not based on children cartoons

I can play call of duty in front of a chick and she think nothin of it

but let me start playing pokemon, she would think in a lil childish

The game came before the shows, if the shows never came out people would be playing it like it's Final Fantasy and not laughing at it.

Why would you base buying a video game on whether or not a chick can watch you play?
laugh.gif
The @+%% is that.

You care too much homie.

its obvious u dont like to read, im basing not buying it on the fact that its a childs game

and when its comes to girls yea i care to much, thats not an insult

i like girls and u like pokemon so we cant relate ''homie''

I'm not even getting the game
laugh.gif
, I don't play Poke'mon anymore.

I'm just saying that's childish of you to mock people for liking a video game. It's not a child's game, it's a normal video game. A lot of the greatest games of all time aren't even Teen. You never play NBA Jam, Super Mario World or Mario Kart with friends cause they're rated E?

I don't care if you don't like it, I'm just saying it's people like you that'll make fun of someone because they want to play a certain video game, it's not a big deal. Poke'mon was just labeled as childish because of the TV shows and such, it's an actual good game.

And also, I doubt you're doing too well if the ladies if you're trying to get laid by impressing girls with your Prestiges and sniping skills on COD.

HAM CITY wrote:

^^if you're playin COD in front of pearl chances are you're not winning anyway.

well when u get into the real world an actualy interact with a female you would know that there is alot of downtime inbetween smashing

i have chicks come thru and im playing ps3 in my living room im not gonna turn it off just cuz shes there, i tell her here roll this while i get these few more kills

and alot of girls like to mess around with the ps3 talkin about '' i wanna shoot people let me play''  

and people kill me with that '' why do you care what a chick thinks about you''

%$@!* i care because if she thinks bad about me im not gettin the draws....duhhhhhhh

Calm down you seem genuinely upset.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

uhh hopefully no one on here.

anyways pokemon red&blue>>>>>>>>>>any pokemon game period.
Why do dudes try to act like they're too cool to be playing/buying Poke'mon?
laugh.gif

It's just a video game like everything else you're playing on the 360 and %%%$. It's not like dudes are still buying the cards and watching the show and rockin T-Shirts. They're just playing a fun video game.
grin.gif

the diffrence between the video games i play and pokemon is pokemon is rated E for everyone 10 yrs plus

i play games rated m for mature and not based on children cartoons

I can play call of duty in front of a chick and she think nothin of it

but let me start playing pokemon, she would think in a lil childish

The game came before the shows, if the shows never came out people would be playing it like it's Final Fantasy and not laughing at it.

Why would you base buying a video game on whether or not a chick can watch you play?
laugh.gif
The @+%% is that.

You care too much homie.

its obvious u dont like to read, im basing not buying it on the fact that its a childs game

and when its comes to girls yea i care to much, thats not an insult

i like girls and u like pokemon so we cant relate ''homie''

I'm not even getting the game
laugh.gif
, I don't play Poke'mon anymore.

I'm just saying that's childish of you to mock people for liking a video game. It's not a child's game, it's a normal video game. A lot of the greatest games of all time aren't even Teen. You never play NBA Jam, Super Mario World or Mario Kart with friends cause they're rated E?

I don't care if you don't like it, I'm just saying it's people like you that'll make fun of someone because they want to play a certain video game, it's not a big deal. Poke'mon was just labeled as childish because of the TV shows and such, it's an actual good game.

And also, I doubt you're doing too well if the ladies if you're trying to get laid by impressing girls with your Prestiges and sniping skills on COD.

talk what u know homie, my  psn is veezy81 add me and check my stats i havent even logged in a full day of gameplay since i got the game in november and im at level 50 something no prestige...video games arent my life

its more for when the homies come over 
pimp.gif
 and playing 2k10

so once again i win, u lose

playing a cartoon game especially pokemon and playing call of duty mw 2 are 2 different things

grow up son

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

playing a cartoon game especially pokemon and playing call of duty mw 2 are 2 different things

grow up son

I ain't even playing Poke'mon.
laugh.gif

You guys just need to let people live and if they wanna play a video game let them.

You guys laughing at Poke'mon are the people that need to grow up, not the people that are buying it. Thinking you're too cool and looking down on dudes.

Grow up for real.

I'll be gettin it.

And some of y'all got issues.

You ain't grown just because you don't play pokemon.

you dudes are the ones who need to grow up

not ONCE did i put anybody down in my for playing pokemon

i simply stated what I do and gave MY opinion,while at the same time never putting anyone down
go back and read and u will see that what i say is true

its you lil boys who get all but hurt and start thinking your hurting someone by calling them fagboys and whatnot
i mean what grown man says something like fagboys as an insult in the first place

once you grow up you will realize everyone is entitled to an opinion and not everyone is gonna like what u like

and no need to explain yourself  HAMCITY  i dont take +#@+ on here serious...burn it down

What are these ones about?

Is it a new league after...uhm..what is it? Pearl and diamond.

Were those the last one?

Last I remember is gold and silver

you dudes are the ones who need to grow up

not ONCE did i put anybody down in my for playing pokemon

i simply stated what I do and gave MY opinion,while at the same time never putting anyone down
go back and read and u will see that what i say is true

its you lil boys who get all but hurt and start thinking your hurting someone by calling them fagboys and whatnot
i mean what grown man says something like fagboys as an insult in the first place

once you grow up you will realize everyone is entitled to an opinion and not everyone is gonna like what u like

and no need to explain yourself  HAMCITY  i dont take +#@+ on here serious...burn it down

I feel you. I didn't mean to single you out you just responded to me.

And I'm not insulted at all because I'm not even buying this, nor did I ever call you any names.
laugh.gif

I'm just saying, you seemed like you were acting "too cool", to play Poke'mon and dudes were losers if they played it.

I probably took what you were saying the wrong way but it's just annoying when people think they're too cool for !%%! and put down other people. I'm not mad at all, I was just sayin...

I kinda sorta want to cop. I gotta find the charger for my girls ds though. I havent played pokemon since yellow came out. Seems like a good time to kill time during my lunch break at work.

Im coppin Soul Silver. Its been 10 years since i last played my OG Silver. So this game should be great

Back
Top Bottom