Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold Release 3/14 VOL: Who's copping?

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

God of all pok'emon.. "arceus"
Every type of element..
created every poke'mon/universe at the beginning of time..
Jesus of poke'mon realm..

WOW.

grin.gif
F outta here aith all this "Jesus of Pokemon" crap. he wasnt one of the original 150 pokemon, therefore he's a N00B! my dude Charizard would body that frail lookin boi in a battle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Also, for those who don't want to read everything, it states "[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]All 493 Pokémon are capable of [/color]following players[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] similar to [/color]Pikachu[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] in [/color]Yellow[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)].[/color]"
laugh.gif
at anyone who chooses Snorlax to follow them. Dude always be blocking routes and you would have to bust out the Pokeflute all day.

I had the OG Gold version and I'm considering getting SoulSilver.

Gold and Silver were the peak of the series IMO. All the people who only played Blue/Red missed out. All the advancements they made to the game were
eek.gif
eek.gif
. The internal clock and pokegear were
pimp.gif
. Being able to go back to fight the original 8 gyms after beating the new gyms.
pimp.gif
Final battle with Ash/Red
pimp.gif

None of the newer versions could compare with what Gold and Silver did.

I stopped messing with Pokemon shortly after this piece of #%!% Togepi came out that damn egg

THEY RUINED IT

Every type of element..

WOW.
mew > ____________

Arceus can have any and every element, but it cant use any and every attack/move. Mew can do anything.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

I had the OG Gold version and I'm considering getting SoulSilver.

Gold and Silver were the peak of the series IMO. All the people who only played Blue/Red missed out. All the advancements they made to the game were
eek.gif
eek.gif
. The internal clock and pokegear were
pimp.gif
. Being able to go back to fight the original 8 gyms after beating the new gyms.
pimp.gif
Final battle with Ash/Red
pimp.gif

None of the newer versions could compare with what Gold and Silver did.
Gold and Silver were the @#$%. it was like 2 games in one since you got to go back to the OG world after beating the new one

Alright let me kick some knowledge for you guys. Earlier this year me and my roommate dominated red and yellow versions. He just downloaded a gameboy emulator for his macbook, and he started playing FIRE RED. This +@%@ is legittttt. You start like the original red version (151, pokemon league, 8 badges, yadayada) but with the advances of generation 3 (breeding, running shoes, clock, holding items and whatnot). After you beat the elite four (with its sick !+* graphics), you unlock the national pokedex with all of the new pokemon. You have even more island adventures after that, and you can keep going back and dominating the elite four (they get harder and harder). It's dope, trust me on that.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Alright let me kick some knowledge for you guys. Earlier this year me and my roommate dominated red and yellow versions. He just downloaded a gameboy emulator for his macbook, and he started playing FIRE RED. This +@%@ is legittttt. You start like the original red version (151, pokemon league, 8 badges, yadayada) but with the advances of generation 3 (breeding, running shoes, clock, holding items and whatnot). After you beat the elite four (with its sick !+* graphics), you unlock the national pokedex with all of the new pokemon. You have even more island adventures after that, and you can keep going back and dominating the elite four (they get harder and harder). It's dope, trust me on that.

Yeah, this came out a couple years ago, still playin it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

pokeman is wack now. i didnt even know kids still played that @#$%

0d736d504f059180e2f18fa0d87d0f069e8f79f5.pjpg

We aint off that yet

lmaaao ##$
roll.gif

but sheesh definitely didnt know two new installments were coming out soon..but like many other ppl already said, i stopped keeping up after like yellow...
ohwell.gif

Every type of element..

WOW.
We all know they make a new "ultimate pokemon" every two years.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Check your PM
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

tumblr_kyp9psO84P1qzzxaqo1_500.jpg

who are they
eek.gif
nerd.gif

The fire one is tooooo dope.

edit:

On February 6, 2010, Pokemon Sunday in Japan just reveled a silhouetteof a Generation 5 pokemon. It's full revelation will be on February 21on Pokemon Sunday.Images on the internet from coro coro revealed apicture of the silhouetted pokemon, as well as its pre-evolution. Youcan also download both images from corocoro magazine at
http://www.pokebomb.co.cc/images/zfromcorocoro.jpg
and
http://www.pokebomb.co.cc/images/zfromcorocoro2.jpg
*update*
there has been clearer images of the new pokemon check them out in the urls below
http://www.pokebomb.co.cc/images/zoroark.png
http://www.pokebomb.co.cc/images/zoroa.png
zfromcorocoro.jpg

zfromcorocoro2.jpg

zoroark.png

zoroa.png

Nevermind, the Pokemon in the video are fake, but still pretty dope. But the top two are real, meaning there WILL be a Pokemon Generation 5
pimp.gif

Digimon TV series destroyed the pokemon one on TV IMO...way better plots

But pokemon gold on the Gameboy Color>*

In gold or crystal i caught one of those legendary beast pokemon, theirs a pic of the 3 of them 2 post up.  You cant catch em normally cause they run after you attack. but i had an ultra ball or sum ball you get once in the game, i caught that blue one  then my game boy died.
indifferent.gif

Used to love the red and blue when I was a kid
pimp.gif

Also collecting the cards and exchanging them in school during breaks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Used to love the red and blue when I was a kid
pimp.gif

Also collecting the cards and exchanging them in school during breaks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not to mention jackin' em up from kids
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haha j/p.
happy.gif

LOL I beat these 2 months ago, when the Japanese versions came out and a translation patch was made.... all I can say is they are VERY good games and faithful to the originals. As soon as you hear the battle music, you'll be sent back to 2001, it all feels new again
pimp.gif
All the locations have been revamped and look NICE.... and Goldenrod City
pimp.gif

Aint nothin touchin the first 3 OGs....They got outta control when they started adding hella pokemon.Who the hell can become a pokemon master when they got 3000 undiscovered species and crap?Oh yea...I still got pokemon cards from 5th grade.....BURGER KING cards and the Real ones
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom