Pokerstars?

i cant deposit on my debit card idk y so is anybody willing to transfer some funds? im paypal ready and will toss u a lil extra for the transfer..thanks
happy.gif

a lot of people dont like to do it through paypal because basically you can file a chargeback or dispute and get your money back.

mann im legit as can be lol...all i wanna do is play some poker! mateen cleaves, u got some? i promise im as legit as can be lol

and who is GG?

yeah man .. I miss playing for $$ online ...

i dont even know where to go now to play for cash .. anyone?

MnMballa .. I think is illegal to play for money from the US ...

I used to put money straight from my account, since some idiot decided to band gambling online - they did away with it and now you can only play for fun andnot $$$

all the US players got a check or direct deposit for the balance they had and all accounts became play money vices cash money .. suck big time for me!

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Id consider trading with you but i play on fulltilt.

#*%* i might download fulltilt and make a name just to play lol...u dont got any stars?

best/easiest way to work around the system is to buy gift cards from places like walmart and use that to deposit money
word to my banker

Originally Posted by lee the turntablist

best/easiest way to work around the system is to buy gift cards from places like walmart and use that to deposit money
word to my banker
They dont work bro, i tried it. They get denied like my bank card

and i even checked around to see what ones did work, and they didnt work for me.

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

Originally Posted by lee the turntablist

word to my banker
They dont work bro, i tried it. They get denied like my bank card

and i even checked around to see what ones did work, and they didnt work for me.
actually the best way it to use ur checkin acct. Select the echecks option and u should b able to deposit with no problem

Back
Top Bottom