Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

210208101902-temp-below-freezing-below-zero-exlarge-169.jpg

Weather is crazy out here right now. We had a 45 car pileup (Oklahoma City) on i40 Monday and they were literally having to sled ****** down the highway on ramp to safety. Last update I heard we won't even get above freezing temps before the 21st, also expecting 15 inches of show on Sunday which could look like 24 in burst due to some effect idk.

Ft Worth just had a 100+ car pileup which unfortunately has just been reported at least 3 fatalities associated.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/car-crash-pile-up-fort-worth-texas/

Be safe out here yall. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pile-Texas-freeway.html#v-3803453453971573872

Last edited:
Around here, Kansas, it isn't suppose to get to 30 until next Friday.

Had to fix my garage door yesterday and about got frost bite on my fingers. Brutal.

Damn that map looks crazy :wow:

Y’all stay safe out there.

blastercombo blastercombo You back? It was pure ice the other day, then it was driveable Tuesday and yesterday after traffic and salt trucks, today looks like it is back to drive at your own risk if you must level unsafe. People always out here in their SUVS and trucks thinking that means they don't have to compensate for weather conditions. Dude in Wisconsin went off the bridge 70 feet (he survived with no injuries), be driving 80 down the highway with no traction just ice skating

blastercombo blastercombo You back? It was pure ice the other day, then it was driveable Tuesday and yesterday after traffic and salt trucks, today looks like it is back to drive at your own risk if you must level unsafe. People always out here in their SUVS and trucks thinking that means they don't have to compensate for weather conditions. Dude in Wisconsin went off the bridge 70 feet (he survived with no injuries), be driving 80 down the highway with no traction just ice skating

Yeah I’m in the area for a bit. There’s like a solid half inch of ice on all surfaces. People don’t understand that 4 wheel drive help you GO not STOP haha. Nothing but chains help you on ice.

I’ll be working from home the next few days so we’re just chillin. Got a Walmart down the street to I’ll that up early mornings to get what we need.

where you at man?

I live by the OU Medical complex. I dont have to get out unless I do in fact go in to do this quick changeout at work but if so I'm taking my super sweet *** time

I live by the OU Medical complex. I dont have to get out unless I do in fact go in to do this quick changeout at work but if so I'm taking my super sweet *** time

Yeah you’re in the heart of the busier area too. I’m out by Hefner so it’s a clear shot to whatever I need.

I saw another video on FB of a semi just obliterating a pick up. I pray whoever that was that was in that pick up got out because if they didn't there is no way they are above ground today.

Most helpless feeling in the world is sliding on ice in a car.

im calling in on monday. these fools down here can't even drive in perfect weather. if it's icy, there's no point in risking it. also, the roads down here aren't built for this type of weather.

Montana checking in ....

Its been below 0 pretty much all week, all day. Wont be above -7° rest of the week. Saturday is looking real bad, and i dont even live in the coldest areas

Today

PhotoGrid_1613068282114.jpg

PhotoGrid_1613068826838.jpg

Why not have lockdowns? Ain't no need to be doing **** in these temps.

Just another day up here

this time last year it was wild cold in chicago, i remember nba all-star/valentine's day weekend it was like 3 degrees. that's also the last time i traveled. man we didn't know what was coming ...

That highway is right down the streets from me crazy ****

the thang about texans is that we drive way too ****ing fast, we overestimate our abilities especially in these type of conditions that we’re not accustomed to

had to drive to my hospital this morning for clinical and mf’ers was swerving left and right like they aint go no sense, i was going hella slow cuz the road was literally ice and people were just hauling azzz

Last edited:
Wow that cold is looking serious. I’m happy and blessed to be in sunny Southern California :emoji_sun_with_face:

Stay safe y’all and don’t go out unless you really have to. Moron drivers are plentiful.

Imo, once its gets to a certain temp cold is just cold you cant even tell the difference. Whether it was -20ish bout 6 years ago when i did that boiling water experiment or 2 years ago when it was -40° it all felt the same, COLD AF!

Fwiw i was born and raised in GA, lived my whole life in the south up until 2011

March 4, 2019
Screenshot_20210211-123908_Instagram.jpg

Imo, once its gets to a certain temp cold is just cold you cant even tell the difference. Whether it was -20ish bout 6 years ago when i did that boiling water experiment or 2 years ago when it was -40° it all felt the same, COLD AF!

March 4, 2019
Screenshot_20210211-123908_Instagram.jpg
Haha true. At that point the only measurement is how fast you’d die :lol:

Back
Top Bottom