Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Screenshot_20210214-234911_One UI Home.jpg

Brazy

Still that cold too. Wife and I went for a walk around midnight and it was at least 2” on the ground already in SW Austin.

Our power been out for 45 minutes now too.

AFA5B6A9-CCF5-4921-BB0D-B21220005847.png

It’s cold and the snow sucks but other than that this isn’t that bad. An ice storm is worse than this and for sure knocks the power out.

We got no power and water. Pissed in the parking garage. Sucks cause our doors are have electric locks so we had to prop the doors open to not get stuck outside.

We're supposed to get an ice storm up here in the northeast tonight/tomorrow. But we're prepared and used to this type of misery. Feel bad for the states where this is a complete foreign concept. Would be like if we had mass floods up here. We'd be f****d.

Had to get out the whip and shovel a trail in/out the driveway plus take the top 6 inches or so off the snow height. Once you get into the street you're Gucci as it's been shoveled and ran through enough to have tracks but from the street turning into your driveway is like skating on top of snow
I wonder how the Cali folks that fled to TX feel right now..
They can buy hella blankets and heaters with the $1000+ a month they are saving in rent though, even a generator if need be

We got no power and water. Pissed in the parking garage. Sucks cause our doors are have electric locks so we had to prop the doors open to not get stuck outside.
Our water is out too. It’s a pet peeve of mine of not flushing after using the bathroom. Where I live has a parking garage and I really contemplated pissing out there. My lady ****ing with me talking about she’s about to take a dump. I would legit throw up :sick:

Back
Top Bottom