Police kill Family Dog at Wrong address

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

I'm more pissed at this than the Treyvon case

indifferent.gif

Stop.

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

They look at us like animals. You think they care if they kill an actual animal?
I'm saying, he probably gave that dog more of a chance than he would have certain human beings.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

%%%#+$ pig. Pray he'll be released of his duty... I hope his family %%%#+$ starve when he's out of a job. If he's got children, I hope they die of hunger.

Maaaaad OD lol. It ain't THAT deep.
U ever raise a dog before? I'm the owner of a 2 year old Lab puppy and a 5 month old German Shepherd.  Treat em like own my kids.  Dogs are one of the most loyal species out there, more loyal than most people I know and they won't even hurt a fly.  Some cops think they can power trip and abuse their authority without any repercussions.  Even worse, he didn't even show remorse or apologize to the owner.  It takes a real lowlife to shoot a harmless puppy point blank.
Nobody is disputing that what the cop did was downright despicable.  Nobody is condoning those actions, either.  And yeah, it takes a "special" person to do that to an animal. 
But wishing death on kids also isn't cool.  Not sure about you, but in my world the lives of innocent, uninvolved in the incident kids >>>> a dog.  I can't see any scenario where that would change for me.  And yes, I have had and do have pets and I treat them well.  

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

They look at us like animals. You think they care if they kill an actual animal?
I'm saying, he probably gave that dog more of a chance than he would have certain human beings.
30t6p3b.gif
so much truth.
Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i hate to agree with anything hungcouver says but he's spot on with this one. 

the cop had no regard for that dogs life and was your typical pig on a power trip. 

cops put themselves in dumb situations all the time that were a result of either their own stupidity or carelessness and rather then "protect and serve" like that joke slogan they have on their car asks them to do, they panic and think they can shoot their way outta every situation they cause and at the very worst get paid vacation.

cops have a shoot first ask questions later barbaric mindset because they no there's no repreccusions for their actions. they can shoot people in cold blood in situations where shooting them could easily be avoided, so to them shooting an innocent mans dog is like spraying ants with ant spray to them.

the police force as a whole in america needs to be re-examined and re-evaluated, you give any idiot with barely a high school diploma a badge and the right to shoot people and claim self defense, and have power over their community without giving them proper training or any reprecussions for their actions and you have a gang of savages patrolling and "serving" their communities.
agreed..the US police force really does need to be re-evaluated 

Cop should go to jail. People get jail time for neglecting animals, he straight shot this dog....

He'll get off scott free though, cops in this country can get away with anything.
30t6p3b.gif

This is terrible.

I'm faithful that the power of the internet will make this officer's life uncomfortable.

The pain of losing my dog literally breaks my heart, I can only imagine...there is really no difference in losing your puppy or losing any other person in your family, most of the times they show you a type of love that is impossible to find anywhere else, the cop should be taken off the force....

Wow really he could've maxed him hit him worth the baton or kicked him but he shot him.wow is that the only thing he thought of oh %%%% it's a dog time to bring out the gun.....I mean come on where's the common sense.

I don't know what happened but Chief Art Acevedo will try to do the right thing. If there was wrong doing in this instance, the Chief will hold the officer accountable. He made examples of both Sgt Greg Olsen, and PO Leonardo Quintana, as well as a few others, that failure to follow SOPs and APD employment policies.,are subject to termination in critical incidents, not sure whether this would qualify but I will check with my sources.

%%%#+$ pig. Pray he'll be released of his duty... I hope his family %%%#+$ starve when he's out of a job. If he's got children, I hope they die of hunger.

Son.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
Police state. They are given free reins to do anything. No accountability either.
Of course not, why should things change when nobody really cares?  People care more about what features the next iPhone or iPad will have than cops abusing authority.  There's a sense of "that'll never happen to me" so it is rare for any action to be taken.  If people were truly fed up they could force a change in the system.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i hate to agree with anything hungcouver says but he's spot on with this one.

the cop had no regard for that dogs life and was your typical pig on a power trip.

cops put themselves in dumb situations all the time that were a result of either their own stupidity or carelessness and rather then "protect and serve" like that joke slogan they have on their car asks them to do, they panic and think they can shoot their way outta every situation they cause and at the very worst get paid vacation.

cops have a shoot first ask questions later barbaric mindset because they no there's no repreccusions for their actions. they can shoot people in cold blood in situations where shooting them could easily be avoided, so to them shooting an innocent mans dog is like spraying ants with ant spray to them.

the police force as a whole in america needs to be re-examined and re-evaluated, you give any idiot with barely a high school diploma a badge and the right to shoot people and claim self defense, and have power over their community without giving them proper training or any reprecussions for their actions and you have a gang of savages patrolling and "serving" their communities.

this x1000000000²

Back
Top Bottom