Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Some of yall really need to hold judgement until actual facts and info is available...
Why the media ain't
They putting out lies
And telling it as facts

CNN and Co are about ratings. They're about "breaking news". If they have to correct themselves later then they'll take that hit but they all wanna be the first big fish that takes the bait that's cast. Misinformation is at the cost of being 1st.

Also everyone in here yelling about the Constitution needs to remember that the cop is innocent until proven guilty just like anyone else. I hope he's charged and the court can sort it out but for now people should take a step back.
Wasn't mike innocent until proven guilty
Cop didn't care about that
Walking around like he judge dredd or somebody
Judge jury and executioner :smh:

Clearly he's a scumbag if he just executed Mike in the street. And if so I truly hope that the courts punish to the full extent. But because the cop didn't follow that order we should just throw due process to the wind now?
But due process hasn't even started
Cop aint in custody
He ain't been brought up on charges
Whole time they been making it seem like it was justified
Like mike was in the wrong
Don't give me that due process crap
Mike didn't get his
Trayvon didn't
Sean bell didn't
Oscar grant didn't
Floridia kid who was killed cause his music was too loud didn't (forgot his name)

So just **** it then, right?
Yeah pretty much
Let us get a W for once

What's that "w" encompass?
Justice by any means

This release was just a big middle finger to everyone asking for the officer's name.

I'd say the entire situation is a big middle finger to everybody.

Releasing the name is a step in the right direction, but then it leads to misidentification of the wrong person. The name gets published and people search the name then post a picture of a black man when it is known he is white.

Just like the first white guy that was named by anonymous had nothing to do with it, but his name and photo was posted everywhere.

The media sucks and some of the hacktivists are being just as careless and wreckless as the media.

Some of yall really need to hold judgement until actual facts and info is available...
Why the media ain't
They putting out lies
And telling it as facts

CNN and Co are about ratings. They're about "breaking news". If they have to correct themselves later then they'll take that hit but they all wanna be the first big fish that takes the bait that's cast. Misinformation is at the cost of being 1st.

Also everyone in here yelling about the Constitution needs to remember that the cop is innocent until proven guilty just like anyone else. I hope he's charged and the court can sort it out but for now people should take a step back.

Clearly he's a scumbag if he just executed Mike in the street. And if so I truly hope that the courts punish to the full extent. But because the cop didn't follow that order we should just throw due process to the wind now?
Cop aint in custody
Mike didn't get his
Trayvon didn't
Sean bell didn't
Oscar grant didn't
Floridia kid who was killed cause his music was too loud didn't (forgot his name)

Yeah pretty much
Let us get a W for once

Justice by any means

Doesn't sound smart to me... Staying civilized seems like a better course of action to me.

No matter what is revealed,

the central issue is the extrajudicial murder of an unarmed American citizen.

That's it.

Nothing else.

Julius Wrek

You know that police department is scrambling to cover this up now and find somebody, anybody to pin it on.

Has the President addressed it yet? Why isn't the FBI involved yet?

The news bought the PD's story. They've already won back the hearts of most Americans. Bringing the Feds in would make it even worse
Not true, the DOJ and FBI are investigating.

Why the media ain't
They putting out lies
And telling it as facts

Cop aint in custody
Mike didn't get his
Trayvon didn't
Sean bell didn't
Oscar grant didn't

Yeah pretty much
Let us get a W for once

Justice by any means

Doesn't sound smart to me... Staying civilized seems like a better course of action to me.
And where has staying civilized got us
The lashing from a whip
Taken from our motherland
Killed on the street in cold blood
Tell me when has change ever happened when people REMAINED civilized
Something drastic/violent had to happen before change happened

Most people of white skin are simply white.. Yet blacks are every unique name under the sun for their ethnic groups. All it does is create division. 

Wth is this????

Italian, Irish, German, etc all have VERY strong identities. Very ignorant to think or say otherwise.

Even further these identities have been the source of severe ethnic discrimination in the past.

Read a book.

View media item 1134324
"stills from camera" but the clothing doesnt match. I dont think he was wearing sandals

That might be him, look at the vid of him laying in the street the clothing looks similar. I also remember footage of a red hat on the ground. If this is him, sadly that is all they will need to justify the actions of the officer. It looks like they might have their smoking gun. :smh:

Last edited:
It whack how the police department is using a black man (Ron Johnson) as a decoy for the media and community of ferguson. all for the white agenda 
mean.gif

Remember that thread about the robbers when people said if you steal you deserve whatever happens?

Oh, the one where the robbers assaulted and burglarized the 80 year old man's home NUMEROUS times. Yea, I remember.

Irrelevant to the topic at hand, but I remember.

What was your point again?

Right so he robbes a convenient store, realized he was * when the cop caught him, tried to get the cops gun, got killed.

Thats what im getting from this.

That might be him, look at the vid of him laying in the street the clothing looks similar. I also remember footage of a red hat on the ground. If this is him, sadly that is all they will need to justify the actions of the officer. It looks like they might have their smoking gun. :smh:

That could be him. I hope it isn't but if it is then i can see someone saying " whos to say he didnt rough up the officer if hes roughing up a store clerk/manager?"
It is a valid question but still, he didnt deserve to get shot down like a dog like that.

So this now becomes whether or not Mike Brown deserved to live? We see this time and time again when the victim is black. You're only guaranteed due process unless you're black. But this has nothing to do with racism...

That could be him. I hope it isn't but if it is then i can see someone saying " whos to say he didnt rough up the officer if hes roughing up a store clerk/manager?"
It is a valid question but still, he didnt deserve to get shot down like a dog like that.

If it is shown that it is indeed Mike Brown in the video, then that is certainly a logical conclusion that will likely hold in a court of law. I've seen looser connections made.

Back
Top Bottom