Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

If it is shown that it is indeed Mike Brown in the video, then that is certainly a logical conclusion that will likely hold in a court of law. I've seen looser connections made.

It will be substantial in the court of law. The image is splattered all over CNN at the moment. Why havent they posted the picture of the "alleged cop"? The agenda continues

That could be him. I hope it isn't but if it is then i can see someone saying " whos to say he didnt rough up the officer if hes roughing up a store clerk/manager?"
It is a valid question but still, he didnt deserve to get shot down like a dog like that.

So this now becomes whether or not Mike Brown deserved to live? We see this time and time again when the victim is black. You're only guaranteed due process unless you're black. But this has nothing to do with racism...

If it is shown that it is indeed Mike Brown in the video, then that is certainly a logical conclusion that will likely hold in a court of law. I've seen looser connections made.

Agree with all of this. It is so sad to see how worthless our lives are to these people. From the jump people were saying he must have done something for the cop to shoot him, if you thought those fools online were spitting some crazy **** before :smh:, just wait till it is confirmed to be him. All the facts go out the window.

Earlier CNN was reporting that the officer darren wilson was feeling remorseful for the whole incident. Why would a man who's supposedly defending himself from an altercation feel remorseful, If anything he would feel his actions were justified. 

The clothing looks the same to me. The pic of him laying on the ground makes it look like he was wearing pants because they were under his butt. Either way people should not be dying over petty crimes. More than one shot isn't a accident, that's murder.

Earlier CNN was reporting that the officer darren wilson was feeling remorseful for the whole incident. Why would a man who's supposedly defending himself from an altercation feel remorseful, If anything he would feel his actions were justified. 
You can't really take anything out of that though. Him not feeling tensor would speak more imo.

they got the wrong officer? wow ....but his facebook posts though

don't know what to believe ...lotta conflicting stories and misinformation

Last edited:
Remorse and regret are different, I could feel like crap for killing someone but it doesn't mean I wouldn't do it again

If it is him still no reason to be shot when ur hands are up
Exactly man, this still doesnt excuse why they shot him why his hands were up

Remorse is closely allied to guilt

and wow, anom had the wrong officer name ..ouch

inm regards to brown being a supect in a robbery, we all know this is probably untrure. cops took the last few days to cook up this story

Brown’s uncle, Bernard Ewing, questioned whether Wilson really believed Brown was a suspect. He noted Johnson’s account that the officer told the two young men to get out of the street and onto the sidewalk, and that Brown had his hands up when he was shot.

“If he’s a robbery suspect, they would have had the lights on,” Ewing said. “If you rob somebody, you would tell them, `Get on the ground’ or something, not, `Get off the sidewalk.”‘

“It still doesn’t justify shooting him when he puts his hands up,” he added. “You still don’t shoot him in the face.”

Last edited:
not sure if anyone remembers...  but a while back in the thread I referenced a video that was on Worldstar of a supposed witness telling the story

in the video, the kid talks about the alleged theft of cigarillos and that the victim had on flip flops and sagging shorts....

he says something like, "how was he supposed to run with flip flops on" ....

this is what confused me and is going to cause more confusion when compared to that video still --- being that that person has on (what looks like) sagging shorts and flip flops

and the kid in the video also says Mike pleaded for his life .... then got shot in the head.... shot in the body again.... then shot more times

they gotta burn this video before this dude turns into Rachal Jenteal*

what a mess man....

the media's job is to get hits, make money

controversial photos will spark arguments and debates... it'll keep people coming to the sites and watching the broadcasts

if everyone's on the same page, there's nothing to talk about

What was stolen? A cigarillo? Aren't those worth like $0.59 or 2 for $1?

Isn't that more akin to shoplifting n not strong armed robbery?

Agree with all of this. It is so sad to see how worthless our lives are to these people. From the jump people were saying he must have done something for the cop to shoot him, if you thought those fools online were spitting some crazy **** before
mean.gif
, just wait till it is confirmed to be him. All the facts go out the window.
from what I remember, there's only been ONE PERSON in THIS thread saying he must have done something

99.9% of posters, even while arguing with each other, believe the dude "surrendered" and was murdered... 

im sure there are thousands upon thousands of people on social media saying he did something -- im just speaking for this here thread

From the still shots it looks like he pushes one of the employees there, by him doing that it counts as strong arm robbery. 

This isnt really about race but stereotype and cops everyone.

Let me remind they are whites protesting and walking with the blacks as well!

i've never seen cigarillos within an arms reach at any store i've been to.... esp in a black neighborhood

so unless dude got a Tim Thomas wingspan I'm really baffled by this cigarillo theft

from what I remember, there's only been ONE PERSON in THIS thread saying he must have done something

99.9% of posters, even while arguing with each other, believe the dude "surrendered" and was murdered... 

im sure there are thousands upon thousands of people on social media saying he did something -- im just speaking for this here thread

I wasn't talking about in here, I was referring to the a-holes on social media.

I wasn't talking about in here, I was referring to the a-holes on social media.
oh ok...

man, I wouldn't be able to tolerate social media right now ...

i only follow about 50 people on Twitter and 35 of them are sneaker stores and sports sites

people on my FB timeline haven't talked about it much... but then again, i only log on once every 2 days or so

Still doesn't justify him being slain like a dog
Nothing will justify that, unless the person is a racist.

From the still shots it looks like he pushes one of the employees there, by him doing that it counts as strong arm robbery. 
If that's how it goes, then I am mistaken. Thanks for clarifying.

i've never seen cigarillos within an arms reach at any store i've been to.... esp in a black neighborhood

so unless dude got a Tim Thomas wingspan I'm really baffled by this cigarillo theft
Where I'm at, San Bernardino, they have them just chillin' on the counter in the open. But different areas are different.

Generally any time there is force involved in a theft, it becomes robbery. Force includes weapons, a threat of a weapon and physical contact with the theft victim. I've seen many an inmate locked up on robbery charges because they stole something and then got into a physical altercation with security or an employee.

Back
Top Bottom