Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

How do you even say some **** like that when you post something like this? What? 
says we don't know the truth...

Proceeds to tell the truth.

Open and shut case, Johnson
Gotta pull their cards before they start having too much fun trolling.

Put him on ignore everyone and keep the thread pushing with relevant info/articles. 

Last edited:
Officer had 6 years under his belt, he wad just trying to protect the society and people. NOT knowing the guy committed robbery the cop engages with the two. The SUSPECT having just comitted a crime, which seemed like a repeat started to panic, fearing he would go jail again, gets into a fight with the cop and tries to disarm him. This type of resistance is then met with deadly force.

If you committed a crime, would you stroll in the park normally if you saw the police appear.

Some of you guys just dont make sense.
But he didn't have a criminal record.. so how would he go back to somewhere he's never been? Please post a source showing that the VICTIM stole from a store before.

says we don't know the truth...

Proceeds to tell the truth.

Open and shut case, Johnson

I am just suggesting a scenario thats all. You folks.linking his.crime to him.being shot havnt kept.up with the releases.

If the truth not even out, why are you folks pissed as heck?

Cop ain't been brought in,

nor has a court date been set.

This is the fastest character assassination I've been witness too.

Julius Wrek
A court date isn't needed. We know the verdict. The character assassination isn't needed, so they have to find something else. The chief messed up their agenda, so it's time for a new gp.

Last edited:

Brown wasn't the suspect of a robbery (which was a theft in actuality),

he was approached because he and his friend were walking in the street.

This is of course, according to the authorities original statement.

Julius Wrek
1) Robbery is the taking  or attempted taking of something of value or someone else's property Why you're trying to distinguish that from a theft I have no idea.  Notwithstanding, the video confirms that Brown did in fact commit a robbery or theft or whatever you want to call it.

2) According to the police chief, Officer Wilson was not aware of the robbery at the time he initially approached Brown.  Here's the thing, you guys are looking at the situation solely from the officer's point of view.  If Brown had just robbed a place, and then a police officer suddenly pulled up on him, don't  you think it's possible that Brown thought he was being approached because of the robbery?  Regardless of  what the officer actually knew at the time, isn't it possible Brown approached the situation with a defensive mindset based on what he had done?  According to what I've read, several witnesses all seem to acknowledge that there was some type of initial struggle between the officer and Brown.

That's not to say that the shooting that happened after was justified in any way, but I think the robbery is clearly relevant to the initial interaction between the officer and Brown.

this aint a game or movie. u dont and cant say whats.right.or wrong in such a situation. we dont know.the truth. but u shoot to kill i would assume.

You can't be this ignorant. Must be trolling. Police officers do NOT shoot to kill an unarmed individual running away. You're right, this isn't a movie or video game

I have trouble calling what he did a robbery, petty theft more like it[/quote
Taking something by force is robbery doesn't matter what you want to call it. They're strong arm robberies. Kinda like the wolf pack robbieres that were occurring a few years ago.

***** justified his death because from one video he determined he "was a punk" and that "Karma / faith said he deserved it"

:rofl: :rofl: oh lord

***** justified his death because from one video he determined he "was a punk" and that "Karma / faith said he deserved it"

roll.gif
roll.gif
oh lord
Karma tho. I thought I heard it all, until I heard karma. Karma? We talkin  bout karma?

Listen, you can have your own discerning opinion on what happened and what not, but let's not get silly here.

You're justifying the cops actions on an unarmed individual because he's "a punk" and "has done this before" and "KARMA CAUGHT UP TO HIM?!"

Dude come on. Please let's not troll

the next step in the spin cycle is for a cop to get shot... 

as soon as that happens the discussion will shift to, "the officer lost his life because he was hesitant to shoot first... "

wait for it. it's coming. 

It takes someone with big balls to rob a Corner Store in broad daylight with camera's all over him and push around the owner like that. Obviously Mike Brown isn't the "citizen" many wanted him to be. Dude has some real issues if he did that :lol:

That makes the people in the middle with an open mind think - "Well if he's crazy enough to do that, he can be crazy enough to take the cops gun if he thinks he's being arrested for the robbery..". Just saying, it's not a good look for this situation fellas.

Of course he didn't deserve to die, but thats a big L for this case going forward.

Brown wasn't the suspect of a robbery (which was a theft in actuality),

he was approached because he and his friend were walking in the street.

This is of course, according to the authorities original statement.

Julius Wrek
1) Robbery is the taking  or attempted taking of something of value or someone else's property Why you're trying to distinguish that from a theft I have no idea.  Notwithstanding, the video confirms that Brown did in fact commit a robbery or theft or whatever you want to call it.

2) According to the police chief, Officer Wilson was not aware of the robbery at the time he initially approached Brown.  Here's the thing, you guys are looking at the situation solely from the officer's point of view.  If Brown had just robbed a place, and then a police officer suddenly pulled up on him, don't  you think it's possible that Brown thought he was being approached because of the robbery?  Regardless of  what the officer actually knew at the time, isn't it possible Brown approached the situation with a defensive mindset based on what he had done?  According to what I've read, several witnesses all seem to acknowledge that there was some type of initial struggle between the officer and Brown.

That's not to say that the shooting that happened after was justified in any way, but I think the robbery is clearly relevant to the initial interaction between the officer and Brown.
The choice of one's words can greatly color the perception of an event. 

The media and other have used the term "strong arm robbery" profusely today,

when in fact it was just shoplifting. (if that, his partner says Michael passed him the cigs and told him "hold these".)

Most teens have shoplifted, its a pretty rite of passage.

Its possible he thought he was being approached because of his "shoplifting".

However the events that proceeded Brown's extrajudicial execution are being described with great hyperbole.

People are losing focus on the fact that an unarmed American citizen was victim to an extrajudicial murder.

The media and the Ferguson Police have succeeded in their short term goal,

which was to paint the victim as the perpetrator.

Julius Wrek

cant believe IlluminatiNYC was defending this clown. Go respond to every one else in here calling out his ******** opinons that we should respect.

I aint hearing that weak ****.

and the dude from the video surveillance has on a Tee shirt, Shorts and Sandals.

Mike Brown was killed, and we SEE this, wearing cargo pants and sneakers. 

He robbed the store, went to go change clothes and walked back in broad daylight? Wasnt he walking home? You mean to tell me Mike Brown walked home, changed clothes, came back to the same spot he was on his way home too then got shot?????

Officer had 6 years under his belt, he wad just trying to protect the society and people. NOT knowing the guy committed robbery the cop engages with the two. The SUSPECT having just comitted a crime, which seemed like a repeat started to panic, fearing he would go jail again, gets into a fight with the cop and tries to disarm him. This type of resistance is then met with deadly force.

If you committed a crime, would you stroll in the park normally if you saw the police appear.

Some of you guys just dont make sense.
dunno, but saw some vids of two guys robbing and purposely hurting what seemed like the owner. police dont need to give anyone a benefit of a doubt, especially dealing with real world problems.

hate.to.say it, vid clearly shows two.punks stealing, yet they keep trynna say they are nice. these people grow up into no good. cant say it was justified, but fate said they deserves it.

Fact #1: The cop that killed Mike Brown didn't even know they stole anything

Fact #2: Stealing some cigars does not mean you deserve to die
Why yall trynna link what he did to his punishment? Whether he stole something should not matter too much. Kid is visibly a bully and punk. This much we know. Seriously, feeling sorry for an unarmed kid with that type of mindset?

Kid probably robbed numerous times. Like I said, Fate proally said it was enough. Yall act like him terrorizing people to be bo big deal.

Sorry, dont feel sorry for blatant punks.

jimmys will be rustled....
Everyone‘s trynna say the kid is a saint, but vids prove otherwise. Everyone is also trynna peg punishment and crime together. What if karma just caught up to the kid?
There still needs to be more clarity though. But as far as tryna hail this kid as innocent and a saint is baloney.

Until more evidence surfaces, folks will continue to assume. Still he robbed and terrorized in such a manner that seemed Natural to him.

but standing over him and emptying the clip makes total sense, right?
this aint a game or movie. u dont and cant say whats.right.or wrong in such a situation. we dont know.the truth. but u shoot to kill i would assume.

Man you are cruising for a Gold St. Capital level roasting. 

Just leave the thread bruh. 

Last edited:
being a "punk" is a pattern of behavior.... 

even the best of people lose their cool sometimes and act in a manner that is unlike them

Ray Rice for example.... 

Back
Top Bottom