Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Thank you…

For your bravery.

For calming courage in crisis.

For your revolt.

For your rebel.

For your community, your collective leadership, your lived resistance.

For your ‘**** this ****.' 

For your curfews.

For your token chief,

And his military police-- mentored by Mossad.

For your resistance--- guided by Gaza.

For your well of humanity:

Digging deep in revolutionary reservoirs.

For that camel:

Back breaking under sunny Saturday straws.

For your Molotov.

For fiery Florissant;

Flaming from Ferguson

To a ghetto near you.

For your struggle:

An indelible mark on our collective memory of Rights inalienable.

Free speech, assemble in peace, redress of grief.

For challenging our direction and intersection.

Our commitment and analysis,

Our vision of the possible,

Our tear ducts.

For your booing:

Of Reverends:

And “New” Panthers,

And National Associations,

And homegrown hip hop heroes-turned-Hollywood.

For making it so hard for the Old Guard.

For challenging Jesus himself to grab goggles and a gas mask,

And get his *** to Canfield.

For #handsup.

DON’T SHOOT!

For new friends & future fighters.

Connected rebel guards across the country.

For nightly resistance.

For midnight conversations about reclaiming the QuikTrip,

And all night journeys down downtown to the Department.

For we young, we strong, we marching all night long.

For uncivil disobedience.

For laughter;

Balming burned hands and all gold megaphones.

For cyphers: our artistic counterinsurgency tactic.

For new chants and songs:

Crowdsourced from hearts

To mouths to hands raised.

For literal and figurative raids

On our safest spaces.

For the Love:

That Deep, requited, crazy, unwavering, strong, uninhibited, full, foolish

Real LOVE.

For allowing me to bear Witness

To a rebellion; unbounded radical energy.

To 5 men doing all they could to hold back a man

With the strength of 6;

Pores pierced with pepper,

Pleading with the police

To kill him:

As he would rather die

Than live another minute

In the world as it is.

To mighty minds wrestling with the moment.

To quarreling clergy Councils calling on Christ.

To “Movement Veterans” vying for police attention, Marshalling honorable mentions, fencing youth in the trenches.

To white allies and anarchists; building bonds, burning buildings, and throwing bricks.  Respectively, of course.

To tears streaming down the face of a woman being interviewed

And down the face of the woman interviewing her.

To a country at war with the stepchildren it never wanted or loved.

To the oft-deceptive 24 hour perspective of the pundits: looting the truth, rioting against our narrative.

To powerful political analysis by them “young thugs”:

Faces obscured by t-shirts and TV.

Out all night exercising their human right.

Telling me that they’d “fight that man” until they

“Indict that man.”

To a “show me” state living up to its name.

To people who couldn’t be closer to me if they had my last name.

WE SEE YOU.

Your resistance is documented. You're a chapter in this ****** up American anthology.

WE FEEL YOU.

You are  liberators:

With every tank,

Every military move they make…

Chains break.

WE HEAR YOU.

We know bout it

Because we all live in a “North County."

We will not soon un-see you

And for the past few weeks,

Every armchair revolutionary

Wanted to be you.

I love you.

We love you.

Bravo Ferguson. Fight on.

Encore. Encore!!

The world is ours.

Phillip Agnew is the Executive Director of the Dream Defenders. Follow him on Twitter: @philofdreams_

Kill a black man, gain the adoration of a segment of the white population plus watch your bank account rise half a million dollars. 

**** this society man. 

Kids from Ferguson.

"No one is playing cards, this is not a game."

(choice of music makes this sound like a commercial during a block of cartoons on television)

Last edited:
Kids from Ferguson.

"No one is playing cards, this is not a game."

(choice of music makes this sound like a commercial during a block of cartoons on television)

The comments on that video pretty much show why America is the way it is and won't be changing anytime soon. The second racism ends in America is the second people realize people think and act for themselves and not as an spokesperson for their entire race. Although white people don't necessarily deal with that problem because we all go to and send our kids to school not inherently fearing that a white kid is going to shoot up the place.

Feel free to share, bruh.
she said that whatever you think it is, it's worse.

the police harrassment and insults is on another level. she grew up there and thought it was normal.

Dallas is by no means a utopia, but she said she was shocked at how cops just didn't give off the vibe that they were mad at her all time.

She said that it is protocol for cops to mess w/ people and give them tickets. the people just deal w/ it.

she also said ferguson aint really a hood like people say. she said it's a regular town w/ some poorer parts, but most of the city is just middle class people.

The comments on that video.
mean.gif

Don't know why I even bothered.

I also love how all the "stop looting" this is about the government people are completely ignoring how Fergusons community are being treated by the local government while trying to voice their opinions and spread voting.

I also love how all the "stop looting" this is about the government people are completely ignoring how Fergusons community are being treated by the local government while trying to voice their opinions and spread voting.

You should know it's only called protesting as long as conservatives or Penn State students do it. Reminds me of the whole Occupy Wall st protests. The vast majority were peaceful but a few agitators were used as an excuse to shut the whole thing down.

the police harrassment and insults is on another level. she grew up there and thought it was normal.

Dallas is by no means a utopia, but she said she was shocked at how cops just didn't give off the vibe that they were mad at her all time.

She said that it is protocol for cops to mess w/ people and give them tickets. the people just deal w/ it.

she also said ferguson aint really a hood like people say. she said it's a regular town w/ some poorer parts, but most of the city is just middle class people.

so true, im stl.. mins out, my fam up in chi act like i cant leave the crib w.o dieing all of a sudden

[h2]9/8 BLACKOUT COVERAGE  | WATCH VIDEO[/h2]
There were reports nationwide showing that #BlackOutMonday was a  huge success. With momentum and energy, tens of thousands are gearing up to continue the BLACKOUT  EACH AND EVERY FRIDAY. More information can be found at  eachandeveryfriday.com. Almost 5,000 have joined the event in the last 24 hours, increasing the total committed to nearly 40,000. However, the actual number of participants reaches even further than that. Many who are participating have not officially joined. That’s what makes this movement so powerful. The protest doesn’t require the time needed to march through the streets. It’s all about choice in your daily routine.

People of African descent internationally, some Native Americans, as well as other people of color have also expressed support. The expansion of the movement, which began three weeks ago, is a result of a grass roots effort that continues to gain steam exponentially. The Twitter hashtag  #eachandeveryfriday  is being used to promote the ongoing event in an attempt to galvanize African-Americans to redirect their money with the hope of making things better for their communities. Below are a few of the comments from participants…
[h2]EACHANDEVERYFRIDAY.COM[/h2]

blackout-monday-testimonial.jpg

A few throughout social media have shared their views about the BLACKOUT economic protest and movement, but that has done little to stop the support.

Although it is true that every community doesn’t have Black Owned Businesses at every level, it’s only a matter of time. The cause for this is not that we are not capable. It is the hard work and innovation of blacks from the beginning of time that has fueled much of the world’s power and wealth. In America, we have owned and operated insurance companies, an  automobile company  whose cars rivaled the Model T Ford and vehicles from Kantana, a  new automobile company in Ghana, go on sale in October of 2014. We still own a number of successful banks  and we have the ingenuity and know-how to operate at every level. What has been missing is the support that we provided to each others businesses in ages past, such as the Black Wall Street districts. Keep it going #EachandEveryFriday! Change is destined to come.

Source

someone please give @Julius Wrek  a emmy for his participation in this thread.

he has been one of the number one people keeping this thread alive and continually offering new information

Feel free to share, bruh.

Very accurate

The comment section from that video has me :smh:

It's frustrating, disappointing and heartbreaking at the same time. **** man

Yall should know by now Youtube comments have been invaded over the years by stormfront and other white nationalist forums. They do the **** on reddit, youtube, news websites, any place where you can be anonymous and vote brigade to push their "blacks are the real oppressors" propaganda. I don't even scroll past the 'about box' when im on YT cause I already know what to expect.:smh:

Yall should know by now Youtube comments have been invaded over the years by stormfront and other white nationalist forums. They do the **** on reddit, youtube, news websites, any place where you can be anonymous and vote brigade to push their "blacks are the real oppressors" propaganda. I don't even scroll past the 'about box' when im on YT cause I already know what to expect.:smh:

Sad part is I used to think these people were the minority. Just Internet trolls. I thought 'normal' people were better than that. Then stuff like Ferguson happens and I see the same stuff on my Facebook. I see Darren Wilson raise half a mil. I see Fox News doing what they normally do. I realize these Internet trolls are the ones in power. Those guys are pretty much the majority in America. SMH.

Sad part is I used to think these people were the minority. Just Internet trolls. I thought 'normal' people were better than that. Then stuff like Ferguson happens and I see the same stuff on my Facebook. I see Darren Wilson raise half a mil. I see Fox News doing what they normally do. I realize these Internet trolls are the ones in power. Those guys are pretty much the majority in America. SMH.

The oppressors have done an amazing job at convincing the people benefiting from the oppression that they're the ones being oppressed.

All I have to say is the people at the top better be praying Wilson gets indicted by this GJ. Or else **** is gonna hit the fan.

Back
Top Bottom