Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Even the military have Rules of Engagement with "terrorists", something the police dont have to deal with against Black males.
lol.... apply military rules of engagement to society and you get killed for any command disobeyed...

no more highspeed chase, just shoot up the car from the jump

no more resisting arrest, 1st failure to comply is death

no more running from police, retreat is a military tactic and does not equal surrender...death

lol

you guys need to stay in your lane and not bring in topics you don't understand

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I have read and heard.

1.Brown just finish robbing a store

2. Cop on scene and Brown slams the door and don't let cop out multiple times.

3. Something happen when Brown started to wrestle cop inside the car and both parties had the gun which happen to discharge twice.

4. Brown takes off and cop comes out yell to stop.

5. Brown turns around and start charging cop.

6. After several hits Brown still continue forward charging cop. Cop aims in and hit him in the head.

Cop 6.4 225 brown 6.6 296.

Sorry but I'm late.

Teaching kids your negative mentality. Scary.
Yeah. I teach em how avoid ****boys like yourself too
roll.gif
Mad already? You clearly doing a great job over there with them kids with that temper of yours.

i have thought of that but i've also thought about the inherent racism in hiring practices by these kinds of institutions

if you're from nyc, you would know this has been the case for a long time

we're going in circles here. what part are you failing to comprehend?
There was a huge lawsuit recently in NYC regarding the qualification exams for the FDNY, whereby it was alleged that the hiring practices unfairly discriminated against Blacks and Hispanics.  Even after the case was settled in favor of the plaintiffs, there wasn't any significant increase in the number of Black and Hispanic applicants to the FDNY.  

Now Mayor DiBlasio is trying to change the entrance requirements for the specialized highschools in NYC, which students are predominantly Asian, many of whom come from low income immigrant families.  Despite the fact that these Asian kids get into the schools because they study for the entrance exams, DiBlasio thinks that the low percentage of Black and Hispanic students in the specialized highschool is because of some apparent discrimination in the exam.  

Should institutions, whether it be the police department, fire department, or schools, lower their standards simply to promote more racial integration?

Imma use this as a place to get this out and Imma keep it as short as I can...I was taught common sense and street sense...and I gotta say even tho mike shuda neva been murdered like that...anyone who knows the street or has done a lil time know neva make a situation hot...this dude Jacks the corner store for some swishers...all that did was invite the police...once the police get invited then your whole situation screwed...any seasoned og that would seen mike do that would a prolly smackd the ish outta him...the thinking is that why are u creating a situation where u let some scary store clerk have to po po all in our spot ova some swisher foo...now these dummies is in the spot actin a foo..we all know they racist they don't like us so why have them come ova some swishers your to dumb to pay for?....that's how i was taught...its lik wen yur locked up if u doin some dumb ish and got the CO jumpin into everybody bunk your gonna get delt wit cus foos got stuff goin...Mike was a demise of a scary dude with a gun and a badge...believe me Ferguson prolly was wrapped up way tight before mike even got got but the people can't go burn down the hood...there's only a few spot people can work there anyways..now cats is waking up pissed the city smoking like a swisher and someone's like dang we got a lil too turnt up last night and burned down the spot...I mean they done shut down the schools yo...that's not wat the kids need...I'm done
Took me a while to understand this but It makes sense.

But how much training do you need to have to say what you saw?

If what I read was true there were some witness that said Wilson walked up to Brown while he was on his knees and shot him in the back. Then when the autopsy came out and disproved that they changed their story then admitted they didn't see it. If this is in fact the truth then the witness ****** up and makes all witness stories seem questionable, but that is just my opinion. 

lol.... apply military rules of engagement to society and you get killed for any command disobeyed...

no more highspeed chase, just shoot up the car from the jump

no more resisting arrest, 1st failure to comply is death

no more running from police, retreat is a military tactic and does not equal surrender...death

lol

you guys need to stay in your lane and not bring in topics you don't understand

Doesn't sound like you understand. Do you have any military experience? An unarmed individual is not a lawful combatant. Your entire statement is full of fallacies and conjecture.

Last edited:
So I will give a little bit about the hiring of police Officers from what I know. My viewpoints will be skewed due to my minimal experience with a specific branch. also provide a little bit of reasoning why blacks are not running to join the police force.

1. The test for the force is skewed. You have to have a certain way of thinking to answer the questions in a passing manner. Most people in a certain area are conditioned or trained a different way from dealing with street life. meaning the answers that make sense to them are more than likely not the correct answers for the test

2. If you pass the test depending on the agency you have to fund your police training/academy out of pocket which cost a few thousand (there is no guarantee that you pass that either)

3. There are physical tests involved. With a good majority of america being considered overweight...this presents a challenge

4. Once you pass those hurdles it is difficult for a person of color to advance and actually hold power in a position of leadership. This mainly due to the people of noncolor under their leadership not providing all details in events and setting the leader up for failure so that they look bad

5. like any governement they are always looking to cut costs. (this speaks more to the lack of training for police Officers) Officers are taught hand to hand combat as well as gun safety and tasering. Using a gun is preached as a last minute defense. They are equipped with OC spray, an asp baton (however you spell it) and a taser. The training that they usually undergo is outsourced and costs and they have to go through hoops to try and get this training due to funding

1. where is it written that lethal force is only for within 35 feet? link to source

3. Was he 35 feet away when he started shooting or when he stopped shooting? link to info

4. How long was he chased before the cop started shooting? or was the cop shooting the whole time? link to info

4. in the 148 feet, how far did the cop run, and what was the distance from vehicle he started shooting? link to info

please link me to your evidence for these questions
1. There's no distance requirement, but there's a standard the cop has to adhere to. "lethal force when necessary..."

2. He was inches away when Wilson started shooting then he ran. Wilson claimed he ran 30 feet away, then turned and charged 10 feet back towards him. We know this isn't true. Brown's body was facing Wilson's car 150 feet away. That's an inconsistency.

3. Doesn't matter. But Wilson said Brown turned and faced him and then he fired 10-11 more shots. The prosecutor said the same thing.

4.  Huh? Brown fled from Wilson and Wilson chased him and then opened fire again when Brown stopped. We know this because Wilson and several witnesses said so.  Where accounts differ is some said Brown turned with his hands up, other say he turned with his fists balled. Wilson and some other claim he charged.

Wilson alone claims that Brown reached for his waistband as if to produce a weapon and he asked him 2-3 times to get his hands up and to get down and Brown refused so he shot him. Brown again reached for his waistband and kept advancing so he fired more shots.

Michael Brown was unarmed. Why was he reaching for his waist band?

The distance from the car matters because 1. we know Brown was unarmed. 2. So if he's 150 feet away and doesn't have a weapon, what did he do that led wilson to fear for his life so much that he felt the need to fire 11 shots at him?

There's nothing in the evidence that explains this except Wilson's own biased testimony that he was scared and Brown reached for an invisible pistol.

It's all in the grand jury docs. some of them are here http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...on-docs-how-the-grand-jury-reached-a-decision

https://storify.com/VeryWhiteGuy/shaunking-exposes-ferguson-pd-lie-about-distance-f

Wilson had no reason to pursue anywhow,

when the unarmed Brown ran, he had no reason to "fear for his life".
the evidence you quote for details is a random person's twitter account?

wtf.... where is the SOURCE for the evidence....
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/11/us/ferguson-grand-jury-docs/index.html

Yall acting like yall internet dont work on a forum lol
Thanks to @shottadru  and @Nako XL

Doesn't sound like you understand. Do you have any military experience? An unarmed individual is not a lawful combatant. Your entire statement is full of fallacies and conjecture.
If ROE is applied to policing... then a "combatant" would be anybody who breaks a law.......

example:

in the military, if you are assigned to maintain a perimeter of a location... and somebody breaks perimeter do you think they are going to get shot armed or not.

In the military, if somebody steals military equipment (non firearm) and tries to flee will they get shot?

In the military, if somebody is transporting enemy equipment (non firearm) will they get shot?

ROE depends on objective... if the objective is enforcement of law... then any actions aiding in the breaking of law will be met with much more force than attempting to arrest and subdue.

Last edited:
we're beginning to divert from the topic quite a bit, but standards should not be lowered to let anyone in. i'm uneasy with the suggestion that standards should be lowered in order to promote racial integration because what's really being said is that blacks (& other people of color) can't compete on that level. i don't agree with that at all.

what people of color can't compete with is a system rife with inherent racial hiring practices. is it some coincidence most of the police & fire departments in places like nyc (for instance) are composed of and continue to be populated by people of irish descent? what, they score higher in police and fire department admittance tests than other ethnicities?

Where is the law stating that the maximum distance you can use lethal force is 35 ft?

I have been asking this for pages?

Imma use this as a place to get this out and Imma keep it as short as I can...I was taught common sense and street sense...and I gotta say even tho mike shuda neva been murdered like that...anyone who knows the street or has done a lil time know neva make a situation hot...this dude Jacks the corner store for some swishers...all that did was invite the police...once the police get invited then your whole situation screwed...any seasoned og that would seen mike do that would a prolly smackd the ish outta him...the thinking is that why are u creating a situation where u let some scary store clerk have to po po all in our spot ova some swisher foo...now these dummies is in the spot actin a foo..we all know they racist they don't like us so why have them come ova some swishers your to dumb to pay for?....that's how i was taught...its lik wen yur locked up if u doin some dumb ish and got the CO jumpin into everybody bunk your gonna get delt wit cus foos got stuff goin...Mike was a demise of a scary dude with a gun and a badge...believe me Ferguson prolly was wrapped up way tight before mike even got got but the people can't go burn down the hood...there's only a few spot people can work there anyways..now cats is waking up pissed the city smoking like a swisher and someone's like dang we got a lil too turnt up last night and burned down the spot...I mean they done shut down the schools yo...that's not wat the kids need...I'm done

Wise words from a street cat :pimp:

Use of Deadly Force
"Use of deadly force" is often granted to police  officers when the person or persons in question are believed to be an immediate danger to people around them. For example, an armed man flaunting a firearm in a shopping mall without regard to the safety of those around him, and refusing or being unwilling to negotiate, would warrant usage of deadly force, as a means to protect others. The use of deadly force is also authorized when a person poses a significant threat to a law enforcement officer, usually when the officer is at risk of serious bodily injury or death. In the United States, this is governed by Tennessee v. Garner, (U.S. Supreme Court 1985) which said that "deadly force...may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause  to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others." This case abolished the Fleeing felon rule  where a fleeing felon who posed no immediate threat to society (e.g., a burglar) could be shot if they refused to halt.[sup][2][/sup]
Fleeing Felon Rule
Fleeing Felon Rule  permits the use of force, including deadly force, against an individual who is suspected of a felony  and is in clear flight.

so just because he is "within" his right, that makes it acceptable? there are non lethal means available but your first instinct is to kill?

we're beginning to divert from the topic quite a bit, but standards should not be lowered to let anyone in. i'm uneasy with the suggestion that standards should be lowered in order to promote racial integration because what's really being said is that blacks (& other people of color) can't compete on that level. i don't agree with that at all.

what people of color can't compete with is a system rife with inherent racial hiring practices. is it some coincidence most of the police & fire departments in places like nyc (for instance) are composed of and continue to be populated by people of irish descent? what, they score higher in police and fire department admittance tests than other ethnicities?
You're assuming any disproportion in the number of white police officer/fire fighters compared to minority police officers/fire fighters is due to some inherent racial hiring practice.  You're not taking into consideration that maybe the disparity is simply due to the disproportionate number of applicants.  How do you change the racial demographics of an institution if you're not even going to bother applying? 

That being said, as of the end of 2010, the NYC Police Department comprising of 34,526 members, was 53% white and 47% minority.

Of 22,199 officers on patrol, 53% (11,717) were black, Latino (of any race), or Asian or Asian-American, and 47% (10,482) were non-Hispanic white.

Of 5,177 detectives, 57% (2,953) were white and 43% (2,224) were people of color.

Of 4,639 sergeants, 61% (2,841) were white and 39% (1,798) were minorities.

Of 1,742 lieutenants, 76% (1,323) were white and 24% (419) were people of color.

Of 432 captains, 82% (356) were white and 18% (76) were minorities.

Between 2002 and 2010, the number of minorities in top-tier positions in the force increased by about 4.5%.

For being such a racist organization, the NYPD sure does have a lot of minorities, doesn't it?.

You're assuming any disproportion in the number of white police officer/fire fighters compared to minority police officers/fire fighters is due to some inherent racial hiring practice.  You're not taking into consideration that maybe the disparity is simply due to the disproportionate number of applicants.  How do you change the racial demographics of an institution if you're not even going to bother applying? 

That being said, as of the end of 2010, the NYC Police Department comprising of 34,526 members, was 53% white and 47% minority.

Of 22,199 officers on patrol, 53% (11,717) were black, Latino (of any race), or Asian or Asian-American, and 47% (10,482) were non-Hispanic white.

Of 5,177 detectives, 57% (2,953) were white and 43% (2,224) were people of color.

Of 4,639 sergeants, 61% (2,841) were white and 39% (1,798) were minorities.

Of 1,742 lieutenants, 76% (1,323) were white and 24% (419) were people of color.

Of 432 captains, 82% (356) were white and 18% (76) were minorities.

Between 2002 and 2010, the number of minorities in top-tier positions in the force increased by about 4.5%.

For being such a racist organization, the NYPD sure does have a lot of minorities, doesn't it?.
IMO, once you take that oath, you're blue, not whatever race you applied as.

You're brainwashed once you put that uniform on. You can't think for yourself and are tied by the "code".

Back
Top Bottom