Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 4 Month-old daughter To Death

Prosecutors in St. Charles County, Missouri, have charged the mother of a 4 month-old infant girl with abuse and second degree murder after allowing her boyfriend to rape her baby, which resulted in the child's death.

Prosecutors say that 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell was aware that her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, had previous convictions for sexual offense against a minor. Still yet, she sent text messages giving permission for him to have sex with her infant daughter. St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar said, “In those text messages she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things. It is very, very disturbing.” The complaint goes on to allege that Howell took Ashlynn to Prince’s home to spend the night at the time Ashlynn was murdered.

The highly disturbing complaint says Ashlynn died from strangulation, and being anally sodomized. The infant suffered petechial hemorrhages to her lower neck, abdomen, neck, chest legs and back. She further suffered contusions to her neck, under her chin and to her thymus. Also, hemorrhages to her thyroid, larynx and trachea. The infant also suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her head causing a laceration in her ear and a hemorrhage near her skull. She suffered multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum, with massive hematoma in the pelvis area. The cause of death however, were the injuries to her anus and rectum, even before the strangulation took place.

:smh:

You have to be kidding me man
mean.gif
.  A FOUR month old?  This is beyond me.  RIP to the baby
tired.gif

Didn't post to disgust people. More to initiate conversation. Find solace knowing you fellas are equally disgusted and enraged by this.

Last edited:
:x

Just imagining that poor baby screaming through the whole thing :smh:

Why would you even want to imagine that? :x

Why do you guys go and find the most ****** up **** on the Internet to post on here? Did we really need to read about this? :smh:

People are crazy man, I read a story everyday worse then what I read the other day and I am starting to wonder wtf is going on in 'murica.

RIP to that 4-month old. never had a chance at life 
mean.gif

What the hell kind of mother willingly lets someone do this to her baby? I cant even imagine the thought process going through her head, as well as her boyfriends. Human beings find a new way to disgust me everyday 
mad.gif

wow this is horrible. one of my teachers told me that when she was working in flatbush there was a house party where a dude raped a baby and gave her gonorrhea in the process. not sure if he got caught though

Back
Top Bottom