Police officers and departments trolling for likes

Has anyone noticed this within the past year or so?

Police departments taking to social media to essentially point and laugh at people for violations?

Seems blatantly unethical but I really haven't heard any type of backlash or criticism.

57170551_2221735571242302_5954529044128071680_n.jpg

My only issue with that one specifically is the waste of time and tax payer money. They had to type that up, go find a printer, come back, and place it on the car. Unless the squad car has a printer large enough for the 8x11 sheets of paper...
People that park like that does piss me off so part of me would like to see them get clowned.

I’d totally prefer for the police to troll me rather than give me a ticket, cuff me and/or take me to jail. I’d rather my tax money go towards a little education and laughs instead of just locking folks up.

Are they giving that instead of a ticket? If so that's cool of them.

This is just one example. I'm talking about the entire trend. They make fun of people and allow people to really roast people on their social media pages.

Am I the only one that thinks it's unethical?

MAIN-THP_MDG_050117Kingston-_134JPG.jpg

In the pic OP posted I don’t care cause it pisses me off when ppl park like that. ESP if it’s ina handicap

These cops must be in the suburbs and have nothing to do. City cops don't have time for this crap. I just searched Southlake and its about 30 minutes outside of Dallas but I'm not familiar so I'm just guessing.

This is just one example. I'm talking about the entire trend. They make fun of people and allow people to really roast people on their social media pages.

Am I the only one that thinks it's unethical?

MAIN-THP_MDG_050117Kingston-_134JPG.jpg

It wouldn’t be so unethical if she broke into your grandma’s house.

I’m not surprised. Remember back in the day there was TV show called “America’s Dumbest Criminals”. This is just an extension of that.

These cops must be in the suburbs and have nothing to do. City cops don't have time for this crap. I just searched Southlake and its about 30 minutes outside of Dallas but I'm not familiar so I'm just guessing.
Southlake is a suburb for rich white people, so yeah :lol:

Idk, you just as petty being upset by it..

If you don’t like it don’t look, it’ll go away. Fortunately, that’s how media works.

Idk, you just as petty being upset by it..

If you don’t like it don’t look, it’ll go away. Fortunately, that’s how media works.

Not upset. I said I think it's unethical. One doesn't have to be upset to criticize something.

We don't pay the salaries of police personnel for them to be fooling around on facebook and snap chat.

Not upset. I said I think it's unethical. One doesn't have to be upset to criticize something.

We don't pay the salaries of police personnel for them to be fooling around on facebook and snap chat.

Exactly I didn't even respond to dude calling people petty for having opinions. If you take pride in your work you wouldn't participate in this type of behavior. The way they act definitely shows that they are underpaid and under trained. Imagine your dentist trolling you on the internet for having an excessive amount of cavities or your doctor goofing you over your obesity. Just because they arrest people doesn't give them the right to bully them during the process.

Back
Top Bottom