Police send letter for free Bama/Auburn tix, lead to child support arrests!

Video tell u everything
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude says, " Am I still getting my tickets?"

DEAD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the brother trying to get the tickets under his brother name and getting arrested 

This reminds me of the reality show from a few years ago, where they sent letters to people who had warrants telling them they won various prizes. Once the people showed up they were arrested.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

laugh.gif

Can't believe they arrested that brother for giving false information
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i was
laugh.gif
when i watched this but is it legal what they did? lying and giving false info to get them to go down there.  if i was one of the people that got arrested, i would defenitly seek legal advice on this to see. hell i'd be pissed i wasted gas money too when if they really wanted to arrest me they could come to me instead.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

laugh.gif

Can't believe they arrested that brother for giving false information
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i was
laugh.gif
when i watched this but is it legal what they did? lying and giving false info to get them to go down there.  if i was one of the people that got arrested, i would defenitly seek legal advice on this to see. hell i'd be pissed i wasted gas money too when if they really wanted to arrest me they could come to me instead.
it's legal.  they can say whatever they want to you, to get you to identify yourself.  all they're doing is properly serving process to each of the people.  these stings are more common than you realize.  if you've got a warrant out for your arrest be suspicious of all sweepstakes mailings.

Back
Top Bottom