Police shoot unarmed man in back of head 5 times

No point.

Just stating my opinion like everyone else.

Don't let my opinion rustle your jimmies.

If I'm not mistaken you and the poster above you enjoy watching gore videos...cats getting beheaded, skinned, castrated etc....you rationalize indulging in this form of entertainment by stating that the people being beheaded etc. most likely deserved it....so why should I feel anyway about corrupt ,evil individuals getting their just due?

I'm not being persecuted by pigs enough to give my life to take out a couple of them, when I know that the system will keep rolling after our demise but I have been affected by them enough to smile inside when one of them dies.

Every time I hear a cop gets shot, I sit in front of the TV like this:

tumblr_mecgrg4j4u1ro6qbu.gif

The fervor that y'all have to see "terrorists" maimed and killed even though they never hurt you or your loved ones directly....that's how I feel about pigs that have hurt me and mine first hand.

*Goes back to playing Uncle Murda*

I mean the bad cops, dudes that shot oscar grant, dialou, rampart district officers, dude that beat Kelly Thomas to death. I have no problem with what goldenchild is saying regarding them except the part about their families.

I doubt it will happen anytime soon but law enforcement needs to be held more accountable for their actions. In this case I have no problem with them using the necessary force but there's been many cases where they abuse their power and should be accountable for that.

So a pig can go 35 years, making a living of killing innocent people, destroying families, stealing people's freedoms, criminalizing youth and general ripping apart dozens of lives and I should think it tragic for him or his family member to be brutally killed?

Miss me with that.

Death comes to all...

Hopefully sooner than later to the unjust and evil.

Y'all sure do hold lives to different standards on here.

People die brutally everyday, b.

But if they look a certain way or live in a certain location of the world....seems to be cool with y'all.

Corny hypocrites.

Throw more pigs on the barbecue. :D

Pigs, not police officers.

View media item 438528

you rationalize indulging in this form of entertainment by stating that the people being beheaded etc. most likely deserved it.

Nope. I don't even rationalize it, I just end up watching them due to posts on other sites. I don't actively seek them.

The fervor that y'all have to see "terrorists" maimed and killed even though they never hurt you or your loved ones directly....that's how I feel about pigs that have hurt me and mine first hand.

Not I. I'm very antiwar.

My jonnies remain undisturbed.

Bring Dorner back :lol: I love that I see so many people say that. If you have that much issue with police that you're wishing them death, go buy some weapons and be the new Dorner.

Unless you're about that "wish death but I'm too scared to do anything really" life.

Anyway since everyone is just guessing or assuming what happened, I'm gonna guess dude turned into a zombie in that basement.

That was that man's mission not mine.

I applaud him though.

More pigs needs to die slow painful deaths.

Someone needs to start killing their wives and kids though. That would be dope. I'm waiting on that.

Annndddd here comes the tough guy.... the same guy that will be calling 911 when someone burglarizes his home. :lol:

Bring Dorner back.

You know he killed innocent people right? Carjacked and took them hostage too. But you want to bring him back? Hey let's bring Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer back while we're at it!

Boondock Saint Dorner was not.

You actually thought that he would know that? :lol: Dude obviously only turned on CNN when it said "Man shoot Cops"

Last edited:
Ya there is no proof that the guy actually took the gun from the cops. They could have just made that up. 

But its not like the cops were like, we shot a guy, lets shoot ourselves to make it look like he tried to kill us.......but who knows they could have been thinking that.  It's probably the northside of minneapolis, **** goes crazy out there. 

I won't even get into with some of these people on this board Frank because quite frankly they're brainwashed. I feel sorry for homies family and girlfriend I know she's going thru it because she placed the call. I believe they shot him with intentions on finding a gun and when they realized they messed up covered their tracks. 2 weeks is more than enough time to get your story together. I mean is this guy a trained mma fighter or something how does he disarm 1 cop and shoots 2 by himself not to mention the MP5 has a strap on it that goes over your shoulder and under your other arm.

Some people believe anything the media and authority figures tells them without questioning it. Some people won't accept that police are as corrupted as normal everyday people until its happens to effect them.

dude played too much gta, when you start shooting at cops you get 2 stars (3 for GTA 4) and at 2 stars they start shooting back.

I'm always noticing it's the same people defending cops on this board some of them must be police themselves or have relatives or close friends in the department

I won't even get into with some of these people on this board Frank because quite frankly they're brainwashed. I feel sorry for homies family and girlfriend I know she's going thru it because she placed the call. I believe they shot him with intentions on finding a gun and when they realized they messed up covered their tracks. 2 weeks is more than enough time to get your story together. I mean is this guy a trained mma fighter or something how does he disarm 1 cop and shoots 2 by himself not to mention the MP5 has a strap on it that goes over your shoulder and under your other arm.

Some people believe anything the media and authority figures tells them without questioning it. Some people won't accept that police are as corrupted as normal everyday people until its happens to effect them.

You would be a fantastic detective.

So a pig can go 35 years, making a living of killing innocent people, destroying families, stealing people's freedoms, criminalizing youth and general ripping apart dozens of lives and I should think it tragic for him or his family member to be brutally killed?

Miss me with that.

Death comes to all...

Hopefully sooner than later to the unjust and evil.

Y'all sure do hold lives to different standards on here.

People die brutally everyday, b.

But if they look a certain way or live in a certain location of the world....seems to be cool with y'all.

Corny hypocrites.

Throw more pigs on the barbecue. :D

Pigs, not police officers.

Innocent people are innocent people, regardless of who they're related to. That's some evil @#$% you're trying to promote.

A little kid (or any family member for that matter) who has no idea what his dad is up to deserves to get shot? OK :stoneface:

Don't generalize and call everyone on here corny just because we were raised with a sense of compassion. I (and a lot of NTers) genuinely feel bad when any innocent person is murdered regardless of where he or she came from/looked like. Drone strikes wiping out a terrorist's innocent children angers me just as much as random killings in our country

Last edited:
I have never in my life called for the police and see no instance where I would ever need to. Either the incident is already over and you go handle it yourself/chalk it up as a loss or if it was serious enough to pop up on their radar, they can go about their own business and earn their paycheck.

"If you ain't getting bagged, stay the _ from police."

I don't meddle with Babylon.

Bring Dorner back :lol: I love that I see so many people say that. If you have that much issue with police that you're wishing them death, go buy some weapons and be the new Dorner.

Unless you're about that "wish death but I'm too scared to do anything really" life.

Anyway since everyone is just guessing or assuming what happened, I'm gonna guess dude turned into a zombie in that basement.

That was that man's mission not mine.

I applaud him though.

More pigs needs to die slow painful deaths.

Someone needs to start killing their wives and kids though. That would be dope. I'm waiting on that.

No point.

Just stating my opinion like everyone else.

Don't let my opinion rustle your jimmies.

If I'm not mistaken you and the poster above you enjoy watching gore videos...cats getting beheaded, skinned, castrated etc....you rationalize indulging in this form of entertainment by stating that the people being beheaded etc. most likely deserved it....so why should I feel anyway about corrupt ,evil individuals getting their just due?

I'm not being persecuted by pigs enough to give my life to take out a couple of them, when I know that the system will keep rolling after our demise but I have been affected by them enough to smile inside when one of them dies.

Every time I hear a cop gets shot, I sit in front of the TV like this:

tumblr_mecgrg4j4u1ro6qbu.gif

*Goes back to playing Uncle Murda*

View media item 439447
Yeah, let's just do away with the rep system. You see this Meth? A pillar of are community likes when police get shot. Is that what our community is about?

Last edited:
If that's how you view it, so be it.

Just shows we live in two different realities.

I'm far from a thug. Just have a different ethos.

Police are nothing more than modern day plantation overseers, bottom line. A large population of would be Klan members, skin heads and former social outcasts with badges, that get paid by my tax dollars to abuse and harass. There are a few members with good intentions and some more who just view it as a 9-5 but even they are forced to buckle far too many times, to an inherently oppressive and corrupt system.

You can sugarcoat it anyway you want. That's essentially what they are.

while i do agree with some of goldenchild's views, the whole killing of the cop's families is a little OD for me.
i can see where you're coming from but these are in large part innocent people.

Back
Top Bottom