Police shoot unarmed man in back of head 5 times

So he ran from the cops and broke into a basement

Cops go in with MP5s

He jumps at them and takes their gun.

Dude shoots cops.

Other cop shoots him in the back of the head 5 times???

you dont know what he actually did tho numbskull

thats the point police can fabricate damn near any story they want and thats that in a lot of you cats eyes

but the police have never lied or murdered a black man before or lied about what took place in the murder of a black man right?
Ok, police are evil you win. The whole system is corrupt. Now what? You either avoid problems with then to begin with or open yourself to come what may. This isn't the movies where they'll shoot the guy once and they give up. Those policemen have families they want to come home to. They can either give every person the benefit of the doubt and risk their lives, or take matters into their own hands

Jesus you guys are dense. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Tell me how a kid takes a machine gun strapped around an officers shoulder, in the presence of another officer with weapon. Manages to aim and shoot each officer in the leg. I mean you are cornered in a basement with cops surrounding the house, reaching for a gun, you are pretty much committing suicide and you choose to shoot them in the leg. Apparently these were rookies or are all cops prone to let frail 22 year olds relieve them of their weapon? People like you all is why they can get away with this stuff. You never have encountered authority abusing power so when they lie to you, you have no reason to believe otherwise. Folks get shot reaching for their wallet but this kid was able to reach for an officers weapon, physically take it, turn a long barrel 180 degrees and fire two shots before anyone else fires a shot? Then whatt, he turns around and gets shot in the back of the head? 5 times? No other wounds. Apparently there were some good shots there they just couldn't hold on their weapon.
so what exactly is the issue here that is upsetting you?

this post, your OP, and thread title seem like you want to complain with no direction. 

i mean okay it isn't that hard to imagine dude somehow grabs the officer and they're fighting on the ground. there's no good shot while bodies are moving in close proximity like that.
then the dude gets the gun and sprays the officers. they probably beat his *** and then executed him. no matter what he wasn't gonna make it out of there alive once he decided to attack an officer.

the only thing questionable is the supposed excessive force of 5 rounds to the head, and nothing else. 
right, and the other cop who had a gun on him stood there patiently waiting while all this happened

The same way the police can be lying...
Is the same way the could be telling the truth...

lol yea ok

so this kid snatched a machine gun off a cops shoulder and fired just at two cops legs

if he really was tryna go like that snacthing up the gun and all wouldnt he have sprayed said cops? nah just one shot in each of their legs yea that sounds believeable

IMO they went down there an executed that kid because they can

black man can barely reach in his pocket for an id with out guns drawn but this kid got an officers weapon without a shot fired?

i suppose those 5 to the dome where all protocol too right

Why are cops walking around with COD weapons though?

And can I legally own an MP5? :nerd:

They were police weapons before they were COD weapons...

im saying, NYPD packin way more heat than an MP5, what kind of question was that? :smh:

I live in VA. Central VA at that. our cops aren't militarized yet :lol: I've seen the heavy arms here but they don't even pull that stuff for murder suspects.

Hell last week a dude was literally shooting at cops and they defused the situation nonviolently in the end. The last local officer that shot someone here is sitting in jail for manslaughter right now.

I guess it has to do with how the police force here is structured. Everyone knows everyone so everything is on a more personal level. NYPD cops seemingly just do not give a damn.

Ok, police are evil you win. The whole system is corrupt. Now what? You either avoid problems with then to begin with or open yourself to come what may. This isn't the movies where they'll shoot the guy once and they give up. Those policemen have families they want to come home to. They can either give every person the benefit of the doubt and risk their lives, or take matters into their own hands

its not about avoding problems I'm pretty sure sean bell wasnt looking for any problems what about amadou diallo

it's about a black man's life not being worth **** in the eyes of this country

I've never been mixed up in anything and have been harrassed by police

and its a damn shame you're trying to justify shooting a 19yr old kid 5 times in the BACK of the head as they have familys to make it home to some of you dudes just dont live in the real world and i hope you never encounter another person who thinks like you in life sad thing is your probably in the majority so i doubt it

This...I'm surprised no one mentioned this until now :smh:

Why are Sean Bell and Amadou Diallo brought up?

I guess it's ok for someone to wrestle cops, grab there gun or mp5, and shoot 2 cops? You're reaching OP.

Like another poster had said, why did I click on this thread?

I guess it was a Training Day scene in there. Cops shoot dude execution style and pondered how to get away with it.
Lightbulb went off in one of their heads and suggested that two of them get shot in the leg with his mp5.
They oppose the idea but he shoots them anyway and told them to deal with it. *cue deal-with-it.gif

I believe it.

So some of you are going to assume the officers made up the story because you don't think it's possible for someone to wrestle a weapon away from an officer? What if the officers resisted using their weapons to begin with, which allowed the suspect to take the weapon and fire on them?

Some of you are idiots, straight up. This was reasonable force on the officer's part.

Now that I'm reading through the thread I'm seeing people say that the guy was innocent?? After breaking into a person's home he was innocent? What? Really? :smh:

Last edited:
This is what I mean dudes will ride with whatever ******** story that's thrown at them then when you express why said story sounds like ******** all u get is crickets and dumbass responses I want one of you clowns buying this ******** to explain how this kid could have possibly pulled this off short of being jet li in the one

Problem is it takes a Rodney king for it to be a big deal too bad they didn't catch this on video oh wait police would've just confiscated the video like they've been doing

Jesus you guys are dense. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Tell me how a kid takes a machine gun strapped around an officers shoulder, in the presence of another officer with weapon. Manages to aim and shoot each officer in the leg. I mean you are cornered in a basement with cops surrounding the house, reaching for a gun, you are pretty much committing suicide and you choose to shoot them in the leg. Apparently these were rookies or are all cops prone to let frail 22 year olds relieve them of their weapon? People like you all is why they can get away with this stuff. You never have encountered authority abusing power so when they lie to you, you have no reason to believe otherwise. Folks get shot reaching for their wallet but this kid was able to reach for an officers weapon, physically take it, turn a long barrel 180 degrees and fire two shots before anyone else fires a shot? Then whatt, he turns around and gets shot in the back of the head? 5 times? No other wounds. Apparently there were some good shots there they just couldn't hold on their weapon.

EDIT: Cops were told he had a gun by the girlfriend but he was unarmed. To spell it out for you, they shot him cause they thought he was armed and thought they could get away with it. When no weapon was found they shot themselves in the leg and fabricated a story. If it seems like reaching, I would argue the cops story seems like reaching as well.
Considering how many cops actually do get away with blatant abuse of their authority, the idea that these cops shot themselves and fabricated a story is absurd. 

You're going so far out of your way to turn this into an evil cop story on the basis that some cops abuse power. 

You can generalize all you want. I'll wait around for more details. 

This is what I mean dudes will ride with whatever ******** story that's thrown at them then when you express why said story sounds like ******** all u get is crickets and dumbass responses I want one of you clowns buying this ******** to explain how this kid could have possibly pulled this off short of being jet li in the one

Problem is it takes a Rodney king for it to be a big deal too bad they didn't catch this on video oh wait police would've just confiscated the video like they've been doing

Can't take you serious if you don't use periods. Not a grammar po po, but we express our opinions after listening to yours but I'm having a migraine reading your 3rd grade writing. I forgot, it's NT.

So answer the question, if he shot at the cops, he didn't deserve to get shot at? A reason, it hasn't gone national...it's not news.

RIP to the mototorcyclist.

its not about avoding problems I'm pretty sure sean bell wasnt looking for any problems what about amadou diallo

it's about a black man's life not being worth **** in the eyes of this country

I've never been mixed up in anything and have been harrassed by police

and its a damn shame you're trying to justify shooting a 19yr old kid 5 times in the BACK of the head as they have familys to make it home to some of you dudes just dont live in the real world and i hope you never encounter another person who thinks like you in life sad thing is your probably in the majority so i doubt it
Man please, I'm from one of the worst parts of DC, I know what the "real world" is. That's is still no excuse. Maybe you're the one not living in the "real world" if you think everyone is out to get you. 5 year old kids can pick up a gun a kill a grown man, age has nothing to do with anything. You keep giving this guy every excuse in the book.

A reminder: this was a man on the run from the law running through neighborhoods, with women and children at home. Are the police supposed to back off and let this guy go free? Should they not be prepared to take his life in case he threatens or attempts to hurt someone? Are we as a society going to tolerate criminals fleeing from police and into the homes of innocent people because we fear for their safety?

I swear, some of ya'll harbor seriously pathetic sympathy for the worst people.

you sound like the nomad.  just want to put your posts in perspective for you.

Def. sounds shady.

How do you shoot someone 5 times in the back of the head?

Story just doesn't add up.

Sounds like they executed the dude and then shot themselves once in the leg to me.

F' those PIGS.

Last edited:
It takes jet li for someone to wrestle a weapon away from a another person? :lol:

do you know how big the basement was?

the layout?

did the cops split into the basement?

did he get the jump on one?

:lol: come on man, at least show some type of logical thought before saying "well the police did it, so they were wrong"

Exactly....the police haven't even came out with their official story so there isnt a story for us to be sheeped into. I used to be a hard core conspiracy theorist/9/11 Truther but I dug myself out of that rabbit hole about a year ago. Its good to question everything, INCLUDING the conspiracy.

Dudes acting like they know how many cops went into the basement, chances are they split up searching the house and possibly only the first officer found him in the basement got his gun wrestled away....endless possibilities man

They shot him 5 times in the BACK of the head I'm not going back and forth with the boys in the plastic bubbles that's all I need to know to know what kind of " police" did this "oh they where in a basement" "what if he jumped em" yea one lone cop went into a basement pursuing an allegedly armed man makes sense but I'm not thinking logically tho I'm paranoid I guess years of getting stopped because of your skin color will do that to you

What logic did you bring tho bruh? And its not about color police will abuse their power on people of all colors but If you don't think being black does and should change your thought process when it comes to police you do live in a bubble

And I don't think every cop is a born racist but facts are facts people of color are targeted by law enforcement

Everyone sees **** different I guess tho so **** it no point in trying to sway dudes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom