Police shoot unarmed man in back of head 5 times

They shot him 5 times in the BACK of the head I'm not going back and forth with the boys in the plastic bubbles that's all I need to know to know what kind of " police" did this "oh they where in a basement" "what if he jumped em" yea one lone cop went into a basement pursuing an allegedly armed man makes sense but I'm not thinking logically tho I'm paranoid I guess years of getting stopped because of your skin color will do that to you

Once you fire on (and hit) an officer, you've made yourself a target to eliminate with extreme prejudice.

single man

multiple officers with weapons drawn because they think hes armed

single man jumps a single officer with an mp5 & manages to get it away from him

while other officers watch & proceed to get legged with said mp5

single man somehow is turned 180 degrees away from officers with weapons drawn & were recently shot to get shot 5 times in the back of the head

seems legit

Last edited:
single man

single man somehow is turned 180 degrees away from officers with weapons drawn & were recently shot to get shot 5 times in the back of the head

seems legit
Everything sounds stupid when you type it out with run on sentences, sentence fragments, and zero punctuation.......

What is with these dumb threads popping up :lol: . Dude shot 2 cops in the legs he knew what he was doing.

Almost as dumb as the thread where dude was pissed at the legal system because his friend is a buffoon.

single man

seems legit
Everything sounds stupid when you type it out with run on sentences, sentence fragments, and zero punctuation.......

nice dodging ...its what u do best

Last edited:
single man

seems legit

I'm saying tho....:lol:

And if you question anything like this, you're labeled a conspiracy nut or something...

**** just doesn't add up...

nice dodging ...its what u do best
Lol dodging what? What you posted was nothing but a story you made up.... What's there to discuss?

i didnt make **** up dude ...you are one of the many "posters" on here who do any & everything to discredit common sense....its not my fault it doesnt come "stock" with everyone

i bet you think kendrick died in a gym mat too :smh:

Last edited:
i didnt make **** up dude ...you are one of the many "posters" on here who do any & everything to discredit common sense....its not my fault it doesnt come "stock" with everyone

i bet you think kendrick died in a gym mat too :smh:
Sure, lets just assume the worst possible scenario..... Like those policemen did.....

Last edited:
ColdCity be careful you're not thinking logically lmaoo don't you know the police never lie

I'm glad that problem to society got what he deserved. He's probably getting scissored by a demon in hell as I post this and deservedly so.

They shot this kid 5 times in the back of the head what about that says guys just tryna get home to their fam?

I don't believe the part about him snatching a machine gun but maybe just maybe I buy this horse **** if this kid isn't gunned down to the back of the head like a gang hit

ya know honestly op there are PLENTY of REAL stories where dudes be gettin hit up by police officers for no damn good reason and that's why you catchin the backlash, because errbody knows if you hit a cop, you're gettin hit back like ol dude pimp slapped that white girl in the other thread and no one is gonna feel sorry for you.  the bottom line is that your thread title says that the cops shot an unarmed man and yet he wasn't unarmed and in fact shot at cops AFTER being chased through neighborhoods and BREAKING INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE to get away from them.  how these simple facts are escaping you is quite mind boggling and i'm actually really refreshed at how NT is responding because usually it's like everybody's username should either be A.Sharp or RevJess.

oh make no mistake, it WAS a gang hit - the police are one big gang, no doubt about it.  but would you feel sorry for dude if he went up to the angels and started firin off and got head tapped for his troubles?  nope, you just about that '**** the police' life.

Last edited:
They shot this kid 5 times in the back of the head what about that says guys just tryna get home to their fam?

I don't believe the part about him snatching a machine gun but maybe just maybe I buy this horse **** if this kid isn't gunned down to the back of the head like a gang hit
Just curious, would it of been better if they shot him once in the head while he was facing them?

I think people give too much credit to cops. Thinking they cant lose their weapons in a scuffle

Willful blindness here?

The police are lying and it's a serious problem. It's three weeks later and they still haven't released an official statement of any information on what really happened in that basement. Obviously Franklin ****** up. He may have even done something where he deserved to be shot. But the authorities are covering this up and it's reprehensible.

He wrestled an sub machine off a cop and managed to fire only two shots from a fully automatic weapon and hit two different cops in the legs. Even if it was semi automatic (which is possible) it becomes even more crazy cuz he must have firearms training and be a Samaritan to hit them in the legs only. Another cop emerges (from the shadows?) and shoots him in the back of the head not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 times. No other gunshot wounds on his body but the back of his head? How in the hell does that happen?

Even the accident doesn't add up. The police SUV that killed the motorcyclist and injured the passenger (his gf) ran a redlight with his siren on after they had already shot and killed Terrence Franklin and left the scene. They even lied about how fast the truck was going when they ran the light claiming the driver was going 16 to 17 mph, while on scene witnesses claimed 40-50.

All of the officers involved in the shooting and the accident were traumatized and didn't have to give statements until over a week after. Come on b this ***** disgusting :smh:

lol @ the people getting mad about the number of shots. how many of you have been in combat situations where you have to eliminate an enemy before he eliminates you or your partners. if someone's fires on me, best believe imma put 5 or more rounds in his face as fast as i can and not stop so i can check to make sure he's dead.
idiots.

not saying cops never make up stuff to cover dirty actions but the extent of reaching and vast spaces in here void of logical reasoning is laughable.

I think people give too much credit to cops. Thinking they cant lose their weapons in a scuffle

Dudes have been shot to death reaching for wallets & cell phones

But a single dude can wrestle a weapon away from a cop with other cops just watching waiting thier turn like a karate movie..... yeah ok

There's definitely more to the story.. :nerd:

not surprised the police are covering their *** and acting like nothing else could have happened :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom