Politically Incorrect with NIKE SB

This is how i feel about the recent releases about nike sb dunks. do you think that some of the more newer releases like brutes get money,skate or dies werereleased back in early 2000 we would feel different about them. i feel that nike hasnt destroyed sb but maybe we did buy hypeing them up so much. nike sb isjust been hyped so much its killed itself. i would like to see how you guys feel let me see some comments

how do you feel about the newer sb's being released years earlier. would you feel different about them

No. They're just ugly.

For example, if a pair as recent as the J-Packs were released today, i'd buy in a heartbeat...and I haven't purchased a pair of kicks since November of'05 (although that will change this year - Structures and ZF95).

How do you feel about the religious conflicts that permeate the middle east?

How do you feel about the fact that our nation in arguably in an economic recession?

How do you feel that troops are dying every day fighting a war that was prefaced on lies and misrepresentations?

How do you feel about the fact that oil tycoons are buying mansions while 3rd world nations are struggling just to feed their own people?

And yeah Nike SB is over saturated.... Too much of everything.

not sure why, but I like the word "permeate". Im gonna try to use it more in my everyday speech

nice

Yeah so there are these new SB's called the Tiffany dunk sb. Ive been calling my shop everyday for these I cant wait to get them...

It doesn't matter if its hyped or not.

It all comes down to the way they look and recently for the last couple years all of the SB stunk so badly. Some were good but overall 9/10 they were ugly.

If you look at the color scheme and the creativity of the older SB's you can see why the new ones sucks so bad and get no love. It has nothing to do withhype just the presentation

Man, you are so right. I wish I could overpay for some SB dunks.....I miss those days.

Back
Top Bottom