*POLL* Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

• Yes, all the time

• No, Never

• No, except specific circumstances

• Yes, but not packaged clothes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really the majority don’t wash new clothes before they wear them?!

I look at it this way, I don’t know who or what is touching the clothing in the factory and is packaging them. Factory could have really crappy conditions. I’m not risking anything.

for the shirts i usually buy yes (dress shirts)
but i take them to the dry cleaners cause i like them steamed and pressed with a light starch
it's better than doing it myself and shirts always come folded with pins in them so they are super creased

for everything other than classic menswear items i do not.

Apparently there's even females who try on panties and ****, and I'm supposed to helieve that dudes are better? Nah bruh, I'm washing my ****

this thread is for people with OCD...

newsflash folks, da clothes you wear to da store by virtue of being yours for a while is alot dirtier than some freshly screen printed Tee thats been sitting in a retail store waiting to be bought.

Lol. Never. I hope y’all keep the same germaphobe energy with everything else.

Lol. Never. I hope y’all keep the same germaphobe energy with everything else.

SardonicBrownCondor-size_restricted.gif

Really the majority don’t wash new clothes before they wear them?!

I look at it this way, I don’t know who or what is touching the clothing in the factory and is packaging them. Factory could have really crappy conditions. I’m not risking anything.

Are you that neurotic?

My skin has gotten irritated before by a pack of new undershirts. I wash everything. No telling what industrial chemicals used on them.

No doubt about white tees.

However, I buy boxers from J Crew, Banana Republic, etc and they come in single packs with the cardboard around them.

Y’all wouldn’t wash those? Woof.

Back
Top Bottom