Polo brainwashes black kid

Polo ain't even tight like that forreal. Every brand got they special pieces but everything ain't tight. Dudes copping vintage polo thinking they doing it cause it's vintage. It's 2012 homie that polo wack b.

Keep it real on 2 levels.

1. Dro getting paid for all this endorsement?

2. Did the fact that "young black kids" taking exception to it help kill the brand for you... or you would feel that way if rich young white kids were on it?

Originally Posted by ricky409

Keep it real on 2 levels.

1. Dro getting paid for all this endorsement?

2. Did the fact that "young black kids" taking exception to it help kill the brand for you... or you would feel that way if rich young white kids were on it?

All of this

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Hugo

but this guy been had polo.

All this #$#%+# clothes is Medium doe... FAIL!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Smurf size dudes geeked about their 'Lo
huh?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Polo Ralph Lauren is dead.
I hope so.  Then those of us who really appreciate the brand can enjoy it without hearing about it in every trash song that's in rotation on the radio.

I just want to say that so far this thread has been hilarious and I'm anticipating reading the responses to the thread if it goes the direction that Ricky409 is trying to take it in.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I hope so.  Then those of us who really appreciate the brand can enjoy it without hearing about it in every trash song that's in rotation on the radio.

Word.

Kudos to this young man.  He is young and impressionable so he's going to be addicted to something.  He chose Polo.  An addiction he can feed by saving his money and walking into any number of stores.  He can even catch a sale or go to an outlet.  If I were this young man, and had to choose between Polo and Jordan...Polo hands down.  Y'all go on your 24hr camp outs and paying 300+for a 160 dollar shoe, I'm headed to the outlets
pimp.gif

I rock Polo but I also rock an array of other brands. Polo looks clean but when people over do it, it looks lame imo

eek.gif
 100 pair shirts = 200 shirts 
eek.gif
eek.gif

1 pair watch 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

20 pair hats 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 thats 40 hats 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

bout 5 pair drawwwwwwl 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That boy got dem pair 
pimp.gif

I seen this yesterday and its even funnier today!!!!!
POLOO everythang....

Even got Polo haircut but its in the back of my head so you cant  see it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can anybody tell me what he said at the .50-.52 sec mark after he said just call if you wanna buy sum POLO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

*Nods in agreement*

roll.gif
@ the video
I've ran into the been had polo dude around town a couple times
laugh.gif
he stays in the malls around here just roaming.. Chopped it up with him a few times and I remember him acting like he was beyond polo and that he only was rocking Lacoste now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... The south is a crazy experience mane

Back
Top Bottom