Polyamory Vol. Y'all Just Wanna Trick

so what's the deal with polyamory NT?!  got this dude i know, a month or two ago started messin with this birdish married chick with kids and she talmbout her and her hubcakes are, 'polyamorus'.  so i'm like, 'what the **** is that' and start lookin it up online.  man forum after forum got people frothing at the mouth about how great it is and how, 'empowering' and how it's 'not just about sex,' and ish like that.  if it's not about sex than why even use the term?  if there's no sex y'all just friends 
laugh.gif
.  i told him she's just trickin and not to get all serious and just treat it like fun but he starts tossin polyamory at me and i gotta say, i think it's just an excuse for tricks to trick and not feel guilty about it.  it's like the konami code for birds who stay frontin like they not birds.  anybody on NT in this type of deal?  am i way off base?  is this post comin off like a Nomad post?

So...dude is spending money on the chick?

Thats what "tricking" is..

So...dude is spending money on the chick?

Thats what "tricking" is..
i mean yea they are dating....she pays for a lot though because she's also a cam girl and brings home the coin 
laugh.gif

I'm assuming this is about open marriages (where both are free to bone who they want as long as the other is cool with it). Some of them seem to work, but I don't think I could be involved in that kind of marriage. I don't wanna share, and its not about insecurities- theres just too many unknowns and things to worry about
yea it's about open marriages.  that's what i was trying to get at.  like right now she's freaking out.  her sister told her parents she smokin weed and ******g mad dudes and all that dramatic ish and now she's steady tryna to cut off my boy and keep it all hush and secret.  dude's getting offended like she's NOT married with kids, all because of the idea of polyamory.

If it works for them, great! However, I imagine it's tough to keep all parties satisfied. 

Wow
mean.gif
Feelings were caught.

You need to slap some sense into your boy. Messing with this girl who has a child of her own and is getting ratted out by her sister to her mother? This sounds like the hoodest of boogers my dude.
yes, yes it does sir.  i have been at him all day about it since he told me.  made this thread for curiosity sake and maybe to vent a little.  i tolerated it cuz i thought he was down for the pound and that's it but obviously he's in too deep now and i'm not sure how to get out of enemy territory in one piece

Wow just went back and read she's a cam girl too. Doesn't surprise me. How much money she making off that though? I'm curious if you got an estimate.
 i dont' really have an estimate but my boy did say the other weekend that she told him she was takin him out cuz, 'it was a good night,' girl made 600 in an hour and a half 
mean.gif

As much as a female gets bad raps for stuff dudes need to chill also :smh:

Thirsty dudes sticking their ***** in anything that walks :smh:

She done sold her soul to the devil ones she entered the cam world

everything else comes with the turf

2012 coming

I could never do an open marriage. But the folk in open marriages/swingers I know all say they said the same thing at first. Never though, I enjoy my single life so I can fully commit when it's time.

He catching too much feelings.

You're there just to **** her down when she wants something different or wants to be dominated.

If you're cut off, that's it. You're cut off. She/they don't owe u ****. You're just fun.

U cant lose sight of that if u jump into something with swingers.

There's no "baby come back...dont cut me off...lets think this over." :lol:

It's been fun...and u chuck the deuces.

she didn't tell him she was married with kids and poly whatever till a few weeks in.  caught him off guard, he told me and i told him to bail.  he didn't want to said he wanted to have more fun.  i said okay but if it was more than just fun he should roll out.  he didn't listen and now he's already stuck in that war.  nothing i can say now; he's gon be in it until she does what birds do; break his heart even though he knew better and ima have to be there to pick up the pieces 
mean.gif

fancy word for swingers

but yo, imagine how the kids would feel if they found out their mom is "polyamorous"

she didn't tell him she was married with kids and poly whatever till a few weeks in.  caught him off guard, he told me and i told him to bail.  he didn't want to said he wanted to have more fun.  i said okay but if it was more than just fun he should roll out.  he didn't listen and now he's already stuck in that war.  nothing i can say now; he's gon be in it until she does what birds do; break his heart even though he knew better and ima have to be there to pick up the pieces 
mean.gif

Is she hot?

How old is your friend? Maybe he just wants to play around too

Back
Top Bottom