Pony signs Wilson Chandler to shoe deal...

WOW Pony got some great stars with them like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Chris Mihm

and

Ricky Davis.....
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

That is actually cool news in that it seems to imply we may have a new entrant into the serious hoop shoes market. with adidas buying rbk, and nike/cons. selection was getting a little slim. More options are always better.

on the other hand, when I saw Mihm wearing them a while back I tried to find the kicks on pony's site and elsewhere. they may have shoes on nba players but they don't seem to have them for sale
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Interesting.

I haven't said that word regarding footwear in months.
A mind that is fast is sick. A mind that is slow is sound. A mind that is still is divine. -Meher Baba
A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones. -Lord Chesterfield
Not all that is gold may glitter. Not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. -J.R.R. Tolkien

well now it's just over for the rest of the industry. |I
tired.gif
Clutch.ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Pony is nothing to laugh at.

Be prepared for Spring.

Seriously.

There's AT LEAST 4 models I'll pay retail for any day of the week that are coming out. They have some amazing stuff on the horizon.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Yes....big things coming for Pony indeed
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Any pics of these Pony shoes?
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

^ Both.

Have you ever seen a brand where EVERYTHING is functional?
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Certainly there are those rare sneakers that are a perfect combination of fashion and function in any brand. But are these new shoes that great that we'll be saying "Pony's been dead since the Spud Webb dunk contest days, but all of a sudden they can do what Nike can't!"

I want pics. :lol:
laugh.gif
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

here's a shoe that I'm excited for in '08...

Pony Trifecta...it's a rough sample...but the sculpted midsole and toe cap are real clean.

Back
Top Bottom