Pope/Vatican accused of crimes against humanity Vol. About time

I hope no one is blaming God. We make our own decisions foolish or wise but God has nothing to do with the sinful nature of humans.

The Catholic Church has been behind a lot of garbage just has the church in general.

But the Eurocentric Catholic Church has had it's hand in a lot of historical nonsense like the Crusades, Hitlers reign, turning "savages" into educated people with their false Christianity and all this mess with supposively living celebate but raping boys in the process.

Paul said in the scriptures, "To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is well for them to remain single as I do. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to be aflame with passion." (1 Corinthians 7:8-9 RSV)

Looks like they never really read the Bible.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

I hope no one is blaming God. We make our own decisions foolish or wise but God has nothing to do with the sinful nature of humans.

The Catholic Church has been behind a lot of garbage just has the church in general.

But the Eurocentric Catholic Church has had it's hand in a lot of historical nonsense like the Crusades, Hitlers reign, turning "savages" into educated people with their false Christianity and all this mess with supposively living celebate but raping boys in the process.

Paul said in the scriptures, "To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is well for them to remain single as I do. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to be aflame with passion." (1 Corinthians 7:8-9 RSV)

what do you mean by "Hitler's reign"? serious 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I never understood why they were sexually abusing little boys

Well they had a covenant to keep and child molestation didn't crack Hov's top 10, so I guess they figured little boy booty was fair game. *shrugs*

So, is someone going to file a crimes against humanity accusation on any Islamic leaders for the terrorists attacks?

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

So, is someone going to sue any Islamic leaders due to the terrorist attacks on the world?

oh so you dont think bombing the !++% out of their countries is sufficient??

sit down.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

So, is someone going to file a crimes against humanity accusation on any Islamic leaders for the terrorists attacks?

Atleast Islamic extremists will own up to their dirt ...

The Vatican denies any wrong doing even when caught red handed ..

How many times have they done foul @+#* under the guise of "Gods Will"?

The have it set up so that can't even be prosecuted will @+#* is fresh in peoples mind ..

"Wait 100 years and then we'll show you" ... Yea OK ..

i dont understand why they only rape child boys. why not grown women? so are they tryna say that its acceptable in the church for the preists to do that?

Just going to say this . All these Religions are a JOKE!

All adhere to a higher power ..

It has Many names but ultimately is the same being ..

Everyone interpret the word to their advantage to control the Masses and for self advancement as well as profit ..

To think one religion is better than the other one is pure foolishness ..

Whoever, follows a religion is blindly following point blank.

Originally Posted by HARM

I don't understand how someone can be of Catholic faith with all the dirt the Vatican has done over the centuries ...

you could say that for ALL OF CHRISTIANITY

don't act like as if you follow every single rule of the Bible, you damn hypocrite. 
you pick and choose your morals from the bible, just as the catholic church does.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

I don't understand how someone can be of Catholic faith with all the dirt the Vatican has done over the centuries ...

The answer is in your question.

The Catholic church has definitely done a ton of dirt that has done well to cover up its core roots in beliefs(see the reformation.) I for one do not agree with more than enough of what the Church has done. However, it is the core faith in the God, the trinity and the rituals of Catholicism that capture what I associate with my personal spiritual journey, that keeps me going to Mass every Sunday.

the rituals of child molestation, and you going to church, praising the storyteller that touched your son during sunday school
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

you could say that for ALL OF CHRISTIANITY

don't act like as if you follow every single rule of the Bible, you damn hypocrite. 
you pick and choose your morals from the bible, just as the catholic church does.

Stop right there.  You don't know me nor did I say anything hypocritical partna.  I don't follow every rule and never claimed I did so slow down.  I pointed out a verse which is very simple.  If they can't control their desires GO MARRY!  It's not a sin to have a wife or a woman.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

what do you mean by "Hitler's reign"? serious 
nerd.gif
Yes I have read this in a couple places.  He had the support of the Vatican.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

i dont understand why they only rape child boys. why not grown women? so are they tryna say that its acceptable in the church for the preists to do that?

This is more common than you think or reported .. They also do!

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

This is gonna turn into a religion bashing thread.

religion bashing > child rape
Yes because every Christian is guilty of that 
indifferent.gif

First of all, I said "religion (system) bashing," not "christian (people) bashing." Secondly, if you think these fools didn't use religion to manipulate their victims, you are in deniale or just very naive.  Lastly, since you brought up the christians themselves, how do you feel about the statement "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing"? And what has been done by the "church body" to put this evil in its place?

EDIT: I can't believe this dude just tried to hit me with the "pontious pilate"
grin.gif

The killer part is that there are so many rich catholics, and they all donate BIG money, I am talking like g's a week. Think of how much dough they making tax free. MY lord.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I never understood why they were sexually abusing little boys

I think the Catholic church is haven for closet homosexuals and pedophiles. 
Since they can't get Married - No one will question them to why they are single. 

Ding ding ding

Back
Top Bottom