Pope/Vatican accused of crimes against humanity Vol. About time

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I'm not sure if you realized...this isn't about science...its about RAPING WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

HELLO?!

Just stop  while you're behind. 
relax guy it was a joke.
theses an old saying about the humor of rape and clowns
Yeah, it was a joke when you thought you had a point about people using science to disprove fallacious arguments.
Go back to defending pedophiles like you've been doing in here. 
listen if i accept timcity, i'll accept you. you looking just liek the people you bashing

my man got memories of me from the last thread. the hate in your blood. tell me how it burns your soul.

wait you dont believe in souls. your pops a pedo brah?

LOL at these dudes who can't form their own thoughts religious extremists just as bad as atheist extremists.

Seriously.

Originally Posted by rashi

LOL at these dudes who can't form their own thoughts religious extremists just as bad as atheist extremists.

Seriously.
Hold up man.
Just hold up.

We're talking about raping kids here.

Molesting kids.

Harassing women.

Under the pretense of your "god"

Lets get one thing straight here.

We're not talking about whether or not your god exists. 

We're not talking about which religion is right or wrong. 

We're talking about rape, molestation, and harassment.

Twist the argument how you want, but to if it makes me an "extremist" because I want to see some "religious figure" in white robes tried in a court for his complicity in paying off, eliminating evidence of, deferring responsibility of the sexual abuse of women and children, I WILL BE THAT AND WEAR THAT BADGE PROUDLY.

There is no in-between here.

You either support the pope in spite of these crimes or you want to see the pope take responsibility as the figure head for these injustices. Thats ALL. 

This talk about "forming my own opinion" is ridiculous. 

What OPINION do I need to form? You're making it seem like this is a hard question to answer.

I don't like little kids getting taken advantage of. Point. Period. 

Do you struggle with seeing if thats right or wrong? Or can you not think for yourself?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

i dont even wanna get these so called Christians heated but the catholic church is the beast.

thats why these fools are always around evil.. you rarely hear this pop up among righteous people.
what you're doing is a logical fallacy called the "No True Scotsman." Look into it and what it means.

i hear you but thats not the case with me... i was born an Ethiopian orthodox, by the time i was in high school i hated religion and believed its what divided the people on this earth.  but now my beliefs are different; i definitely believe in a higher power "God" and i believe life is about love and its like a test to separate the righteous from the evil.  i definitely believe that the catholics stole the "word" from blessed individuals and manipulated it to the point where they were being worshiped as they were doing the devils work.  
got the whole world living for the wrong reasons...  people living for recognition from other individuals, just to boost their egos.  

o well *proceeds to roll one up*

Do you struggle with seeing if thats right or wrong? Or can you not think for yourself?

Apparently you can't ole i only post charts graphs articles and no original ideas but its okay cuz i completely agree with these opinions ole egon from ghostbusters science bwoi.

Apparently you can't ole i only post charts graphs articles and no original ideas but its okay cuz i completely agree with these opinions ole egon from ghostbusters science bwoi.

Bruh, the article asked how can a catholic still defend RAPE AND MOLESTATION.
Its the same thing i've been saying. 

I only posted the article to lend credence to my argument in a clear and concisely written form.

That article was written LAST year btw. This isn't new by any means. 

This is about communication. 

How do I know you've even written anything that is posted under your username? or am I supposed to take your misspelled statements and poor sentence structure to indicate it as being solely the best thing you're capable of producing to represent your opinion and username?

In any case, I don't see what we're debating here. I can't understand why this discussion isn't about the pope protecting child rapists but you want to talk about who had the more original argument.

Get out of here with that. You're part of the reason we can't prosecute these monsters because you're worried about something irrelevant, like the size of my font or the weather in wisconsin or something random. 

i dont even wanna get these so called Christians heated but the catholic church is the beast.

thats why these fools are always around evil.. you rarely hear this pop up among righteous people.
what you're doing is a logical fallacy called the "No True Scotsman." Look into it and what it means.

i hear you but thats not the case with me... i was born an Ethiopian orthodox, by the time i was in high school i hated religion and believed its what divided the people on this earth.  but now my beliefs are different; i definitely believe in a higher power "God" and i believe life is about love and its like a test to separate the righteous from the evil.  i definitely believe that the catholics stole the "word" from blessed individuals and manipulated it to the point where they were being worshiped as they were doing the devils work.  
got the whole world living for the wrong reasons...  people living for recognition from other individuals, just to boost their egos.  

o well *proceeds to roll one up*

Ok...but the god you believe in is in line with the christian tradition. You're just picking and choosing. Its called cafeteria/buffet christianity. Get what you want and leave the rest.
It doesn't legitimize your stance.

I have Jamaican heritage...I know about the whole ethiopia and jah and rasta connection...trust me... i know...but none of that:

A. Makes your stance on christianity and faith more real, legitimate, or true

B. addresses or even defends why we shouldn't pursue holding the pope responsible for his actions. 

Seriously.
Hold up man.
Just hold up.

Molesting kids.

Harassing women.

We're not talking about whether or not your god exists. 

We're not talking about which religion is right or wrong. 

Twist the argument how you want, but to if it makes me an "extremist" because I want to see some "religious figure" in white robes tried in a court for his complicity in paying off, eliminating evidence of, deferring responsibility of the sexual abuse of women and children, I WILL BE THAT AND WEAR THAT BADGE PROUDLY.

There is no in-between here.

You either support the pope in spite of these crimes or you want to see the pope take responsibility as the figure head for these injustices. Thats ALL. 

This talk about "forming my own opinion" is ridiculous. 

What OPINION do I need to form? You're making it seem like this is a hard question to answer.

I don't like little kids getting taken advantage of. Point. Period. 

1. I'm not Christian.
2. What eNPHAN was saying that you people are as passionate against religion as religious fanatics for their own religion. That's it, dude.

Seriously.
Hold up man.
Just hold up.

Molesting kids.

Harassing women.

We're not talking about whether or not your god exists.�

We're not talking about which religion is right or wrong.�

There is no�in-between�here.

You either support the pope in spite of these crimes or you want to see the pope take responsibility as the figure head for these injustices. Thats ALL.�

This talk about "forming my own opinion" is ridiculous.�

I don't like little kids getting taken advantage of. Point. Period.�

1. I'm not Christian.
2. What eNPHAN was saying that you people are as passionate against religion as religious fanatics for their own religion. That's it, dude.

A. This is the state of America right now:

This is Florida's Lt. GOVENOR.�

Are you KIDDING ME?!

I HAVE to address this.�

This is them in a PUBLIC SCHOOL preaching about their religion

This is ILLEGAL.

you can't be serious here:

Seriously.
Hold up man.
Just hold up.

Molesting kids.

Harassing women.

We're not talking about whether or not your god exists.�

We're not talking about which religion is right or wrong.�

There is no�in-between�here.

You either support the pope in spite of these crimes or you want to see the pope take responsibility as the figure head for these injustices. Thats ALL.�

This talk about "forming my own opinion" is ridiculous.�

I don't like little kids getting taken advantage of. Point. Period.�

1. I'm not Christian.

A. This is the state of America right now:

This is Florida's Lt. GOVENOR.�

Are you KIDDING ME?!

I HAVE to address this.�

This is them in a PUBLIC SCHOOL preaching about their religion

This is ILLEGAL.

I only posted the article to lend credence to my argument in a clear and concisely written form.

How do I know you've even written anything that is posted under your username? or am I supposed to take your misspelled statements and poor sentence structure to indicate it as being solely the best thing you're capable of producing to represent your opinion and username?

In any case, I don't see what we're debating here. I can't understand why this discussion isn't about the pope protecting child rapists but you want to talk about who had the more original argument.

Get out of here with that. You're part of the reason we can't prosecute these monsters because you're worried about something irrelevant, like the size of my font or the weather in wisconsin or something random. 
i love it when these intellectual cats get their panties in a bunch.  my man starts typing all "proper" and puts himself on that pedestal.
i'm part of the reason?

you are. all you do is postulate and complain and cry.  you stand at your keyboard citing articles about a truth that we all know about.

you are the reason. keyboard warrior who champions a cause from his chair thinking his witty remarks and credible citations merit change.

you are the problem my friend.

anyone can identify a problem.  you have yet to offer any solutions.

my job is to out people like you.

you are much a part of the system as these monsters are. 

to poorly cite, since you love citations:

"what does that make you; the good guy?"

sillyputty wrote:

Ok...but the god you believe in is in line with the christian tradition. You're just picking and choosing. Its called cafeteria/buffet christianity. Get what you want and leave the rest.

I have Jamaican heritage...I know about the whole ethiopia and jah and rasta connection...trust me... i know...but none of that:

B. addresses or even defends why we shouldn't pursue holding the pope responsible for his actions. 

so what are you saying?  when did i call myself a christian?  when did i say the pope shouldnt be held responsible?
indifferent.gif

honestly they could give him the death penalty for all i care.
btw you lost me with that cafeteria +!!!**!#.

this guy infers that silence means support. if your not rabble raising liek he is then he thinks you are part of the problem.

i love it when these intellectual cats get their panties in a bunch.  my man starts typing all "proper" and puts himself on that pedestal.
i'm part of the reason?

you are. all you do is postulate and complain and cry.  you stand at your keyboard citing articles about a truth that we all know about.

you are the reason. keyboard warrior who champions a cause from his chair thinking his witty remarks and credible citations merit change.

you are the problem my friend.

anyone can identify a problem.  you have yet to offer any solutions.

my job is to out people like you.

you are much a part of the system as these monsters are. 

to poorly cite, since you love citations:

"what does that make you; the good guy?"
I post an article by a reputable and credible source as my first post in the tread asking for the pope to be held responsible for child abuse and you have a problem with what exactly? 

Yeah you're right. I'm sitting here spreading the word about a bigger issue at hand and calling for the prosecution of the pope.

What are you doing?

Have you informed others about the fallacies of their contribution to this church? Have you been out there protesting? have you aided efforts to protest the pope? have you signed and forwarded petitions? 

I have.

You haven't done a damn thing but chastise those who are actually trying to do what they can to eliminate this organization of pedophiles and child abusers. 

Ask your media to start picking these stories up. Start writing editorials and send them to your friends. Start circulating things that will inform those who have the power to initiate charges against these organizations. Start sharing the stories of the abused and neglected. 

Every bit helps

But no, you would rather me sit here and say or do nothing while this man sits in his ivory tower of lies and BS and continues to cover up rampany and excessive child abuse of epidemic proportions.

What are YOU? Who are you? What do YOU do? 

If I can educate one more person about injustices that will go that much farther to push someone who might come across the information to take a stance and to push for change and responsibility.

What do YOU do? 

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it. - Joel Arthur Barker

Stay in your lane then if this doesn't concern you...rather, go protect pedophiles because thats all you're essentially advocating. 

Again, this isn't about "religion" this is about sexual abuse. It just so happens religion gets used to protect it. Step aside from your bias and do the right thing. Calling me a keyboard warrior doesn't mean anything. 

None of the marches and political activism in the last 5 years would not have happened without the internet so sit there and keep talking out of the side of your head. Things are changing and you're about to be on the wrong side of history. 

this guy infers that silence means support. if your not rabble raising liek he is then he thinks you are part of the problem.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so what are you saying?  when did i call myself a christian?  when did i say the pope shouldnt be held responsible?
indifferent.gif

honestly they could give him the death penalty for all i care.
btw you lost me with that cafeteria +!!!**!#.

So why did you bring up religion in the first place and talk about your "god" is different?
I didn't do that...YOU did...

On top of that, this was always about the pope and his screwing kids. 

And i said you were a cafeteria religious person because you ultimately "pick and choose" when you claimed to be "not like those other religious guys...which I why I told you about that scotsman fallacy. 

Keep up. 

Thats not what I said.

You said my opinion was somehow illegitimate because I posted an article. Thats what started this in the first place when all it did was reinforce that the pope needs to be tried for his crimes. 

You came at me first and started flying off the handle, yet when I check you on each point you start retreating on your arguments and rewording your phrasing on previous comments. 

Sadly, as much as you guys complain, there is no way you can end a religion.

Hopefully justice is served to those who were even part of this.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Sadly, as much as you guys complain, there is no way you can end a religion.

Hopefully justice is served to those who were even part of this.
Oh word? 
I bet the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans would disagree with you. 

What do YOU do? 

Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it. - Joel Arthur Barker

Stay in your lane then if this doesn't concern you...rather, go protect pedophiles because thats all you're essentially advocating. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

RufioRufioRufio wrote:

sillyputty wrote:

Thats not what I said.

You said my opinion was somehow illegitimate because I posted an article. Thats what started this in the first place when all it did was reinforce that the pope needs to be tried for his crimes. 

You came at me first and started flying off the handle, yet when I check you on each point you start retreating on your arguments and rewording your phrasing on previous comments. 

I did? wow when? 
smokin.gif

Again, this isn't about "religion" this is about sexual abuse. It just so happens religion gets used to protect it. Step aside from your bias and do the right thing. Calling me a keyboard warrior doesn't mean anything. 

None of the marches and political activism in the last 5 years would not have happened without the internet so sit there and keep talking out of the side of your head. Things are changing and you're about to be on the wrong side of history. 

eek.gif
roll.gif

Can't... be... serious

Back
Top Bottom