* Pops Mensah-Bonsu Vol. Raptors Fan check in *

I havent been watching Raptors until I saw it on CBC today.

Who is this monster
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Dude was a beast at GW. I didn't know he was beasting in the league, but it doesn't surprise me one bit.
pimp.gif

Ahhhh...its hard for me to get excited about this guy. He's getting minutes on a garbage team and beasted today against another garbage team. Raps willprobably give him an extension and then he'll end up averaging 1.9 ppg and 2.5 rpg for the rest of his career.

21 & 8 today.

This guy might be the only reason I will start to watch the Raptors again.

pops has been around for a long long time, he hasnt been on any teams becauses he trash. Hes finally back and picking up garbage points against garbage teams.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Spurs sloppy 2nds
grin.gif

he's a pretty good energy player though
pimp.gif

Spurs? Check your sources.

Spurs stay getting Mavs sloppy seconds.. Finley and Pops.
laugh.gif

Raptor fans are so deppressed they are hating on Pops?

The fact of the matter is that Pops would be on the spurs if they didn't trade for Gooden, he would be on the Spurs. Pops straight up dominated theD-league, think Ben Wallace lite or a better version of JYD.

He does the one thing the raptors don't and that's rebound.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

pops has been around for a long long time, he hasnt been on any teams becauses he trash. Hes finally back and picking up garbage points against garbage teams.
laugh.gif
Hell are you talking about? He graduated from college 3years ago? How has he been around a "long, long time"?

He had an insane highlight piece done by ESPN his senior year.

Crazy dunks all over the place.

i hung out with pops once when i went to d.c a few years back..dudes hilarious

He looks special because he is on the Raptors. So when a player comes in and puts in effort, It looks amazing. This is because no one else on the team is doingthat. When in fact is should be expected.

Originally Posted by kash55

He looks special because he is on the Raptors. So when a player comes in and puts in effort, It looks amazing. This is because no one else on the team is doing that. When in fact is should be expected.

he is in fact the very first player in raptor history to put in any effort whatsoever.

Whale Killer is a beast. Like every1 has said, he just needs a chance. He's an energy, effort, athleticism type. If I was the Rockets, I'd replaceChuck Hayes fat %%$ with him in a second. Dude's athleticism is off the charts, even after that knee surgery. Like someone else said, he was a Mav beforehe was a Spur, and he was a Wolve in summer league this past summer. And there's nothing more intimidating than a name that translates to "King of thewhale killers."

and somebody already got tonights highlights up. Why the hell Tor got on green?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Ahhhh...its hard for me to get excited about this guy. He's getting minutes on a garbage team and beasted today against another garbage team. Raps will probably give him an extension and then he'll end up averaging 1.9 ppg and 2.5 rpg for the rest of his career.
Yup because thats what the Raptors do, and players like him are even smarter because they will play there heart out for that extension and oncethey get it than they will play some laid back basketball and average some weak stats.

Pops is nice. He plays hard, he's what the team needs. Reminds me of Jamario when he first came but with a bit more effort.

I saw him play for the Spurs towards the end of one of their games a little while back and I became a fan.

Come on... his name is Pops.

I've never understood why he wasn't given a chance.

And can someone tell me why he is an 85 overall and 32 years old in Live '07?

Back
Top Bottom